NSW V QLD, its getting close

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's not about who wins and loses. It's about Qlders getting undeserved joy out of their disgraceful lives.

Rednecks don't deserve the joy that origin brings them. I just want them starved of that more than a win for us. As long as the Manly boys play well and the inbreds are upset, I'll be happy.

Jono said:
Wolfpack said:
Lieutenant James Cook claimed the east coast under instruction from King George III of England on 22 August 1770 at Possession Island, naming eastern Australia 'New South Wales'.[3] This included the present Queensland.

Forever in our shadow.

Nice :)

Fortunately not long after this occurrence some real men decided to break away and set up a State further to the north as the an all pervading culture of daintiness and latte sipping metrosexualism had gripped the decrepit, crumbling ruin of the original State.

Queensland people aren't all bad, in fact there's some really good ones BUT at Origin time they all turn feral. It would be SO nice to wipe the smug smiles off their faces this year but I fear we have another 3-4 years of this to face as they are desperate to get to 10 straight wins. And you have to say with the side they have that's very possible.

Regardless for me it will be GO BLUES

anyone read Paul Kent's article on how big artie is a NSW legend?

pause

me neither

I'd rather poke my own eyes out with rusty knitting needles than read anything that cretin writes.

I like watching State Of Origin but rarely do i care who wins. As long as the Manly quartet stay healthy I'll be happy. I'm much more excited about the Manly V Penrith game on the weekend.

Utility Player said:
I am starting to feel the same way about SOO as I feel about an upcoming dentist appointment.

Only a NSW series win can change that.

Is that the tooth, the whole tooth and nothing but the tooth. I understand you 'filling' that way. A NSW win would 'cap' off a great night for you hey. But maybe you should 'brace' yourself for a QLD win just in case.

DSM5 said:
That's because when he played for Qld he was close to fifty years of age.

35 actually. Which i would have thought was an upper average age for players in the olden days.

COMMANDER said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
COMMANDER said:
QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

You have spelt it wrong.

..and to anyone else out there who has no interest in origin, Wednesday night is new DVD release of some great new movies at Video Ezy.

They have plenty of copies of Thelma and Louise for you to watch. Don't know what dictionary you are using either.

The word Queensland has only one Q, one U,one E, etc etc.

FMD mate you must be behind us even further than I thought, Thelma and Louise was released here in 1991 and your just getting it as a new release now.

COMMANDER said:
Jono said:
Wolfpack said:
Lieutenant James Cook claimed the east coast under instruction from King George III of England on 22 August 1770 at Possession Island, naming eastern Australia 'New South Wales'.[3] This included the present Queensland.

Forever in our shadow.

Fortunately not long after this occurrence some real men decided to break away and set up a State further to the north as the an all pervading culture of daintiness and latte sipping metrosexualism had gripped the decrepit, crumbling ruin of the original State.

Not long? it could be argued that 89 years is considered a long time by most people. 89 years of being nothing more than a footnote.

In the time since you've managed to achieve such great acts as actually electing Joh Bjelke-Petersen as your premier, kidnapping Pacific Islanders to work your sugar cane fields, becoming the flood capital of Australia, not understanding how daylight savings works & unleashing the undying evil that is the Brisbane Broncos onto the world. On the flip side, your claims to fame are holding the World Expo & being sunny, as Queenslanders fail to realise that the sun does, in fact, shine everywhere else as well.

As for the 'latte sipping metrosexualism', I'll have you know that it's espresso sipping metrosexualism. Frothing milk takes time & time is money. Who do you think we are, Victorians?

Wolfpack said:
COMMANDER said:
Jono said:
Wolfpack said:

Forever in our shadow.

Not long? it could be argued that 89 years is considered a long time by most people. 89 years of being nothing more than a footnote.

In the time since you've managed to achieve such great acts as actually electing Joh Bjelke-Petersen as your premier, kidnapping Pacific Islanders to work your sugar cane fields, becoming the flood capital of Australia, not understanding how daylight savings works & unleashing the undying evil that is the Brisbane Broncos onto the world. On the flip side, your claims to fame are holding the World Expo & being sunny, as Queenslanders fail to realise that the sun does, in fact, shine everywhere else as well.

As for the 'latte sipping metrosexualism', I'll have you know that it's espresso sipping metrosexualism. Frothing milk takes time & time is money. Who do you think we are, Victorians?

....and who can forget the introduction of toads to solve the problem of the cane beatles..

Earnie the Eagle said:
Wolfpack said:
COMMANDER said:
Jono said:
Wolfpack said:
Forever in our shadow.

....and who can forget the introduction of toads to solve the problem of the cane beatles..
One of their best right up there with daylight savings would fade their curtains dumb buggers

Earnie the Eagle said:
Wolfpack said:
COMMANDER said:
Jono said:
Wolfpack said:
Forever in our shadow.

Their collective genius knows no bounds.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4