NSW Team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Also don't be surprised to see Lyon play a bit of a second receiver role.

Murray and the selectors have said a few times that Hoffman is likely to play in the centres for a bit - what does that tell you?

To me it says that there will be points of the game where Anasta and Hoffman will both be defending and playing out on the right side of the field as a centre/backrower combo with Lyon getting his hands on the ball a bit more (with a dominant halfback to control the direction of the team)....

Anyone see the comments by Bob McCarthy? Basically wanting the NSW forwards to blue anyone who bashes a NSW player. Hope they listen and there is a good old fashioned origin stink in game 2. Thats what Origin is all about really!!!!!

Anyone see the comments by Bob McCarthy? Basically wanting the NSW forwards to blue anyone who bashes a NSW player. Hope they listen and there is a good old fashioned origin stink in game 2. Thats what Origin is all about really!!!!!

I love that. 'If they hit you, smack them back'. Priceless stuff for the media to work with and should make sure there will be plenty of passion in the NSW camp this week and in the sheds before the game.

Mason will be fired up after having minimal impact in game 1. White will be out to square up with Carroll (haha, not gonna happen, but I'll dream for the moment). Bird is so grubby he might as well be a Queenslander - so he'll be involved in any NSW low acts. Hindmarsh copped as much criticism for his effort in game 1 as he has at any other point in his entire career, so I'll back him to be pumped up to prove a point to plenty of people.

I'm pumped. Play the game tonight ffs!

Murray should arrange Tommy to give the team a talk during the week. He might be able to fire up some of the forwards, I dont think a few of them would know how to throw a punch, ie Kite/Hindmarsh & Ryan.

If there is some biff I expect Mason/White and Bird to be amoungst the thick of it.

No idea and someone just told me Kite was some sort of junior boxer, anyone heard that before?

NSW will be absorbed into the biff with Qld running away with it playing good footie. You read it first here.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6