NSW TEAM for Origin 2

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
NSW TEAM
Gidley (c)
Hayne
Jennings
Lyon
Wolfman
Barrett
Wallace
Kite
Farrah
Weyman
Creagh
O'donnell
Gallen
Reserves
Wing
Poore
Stewart
Watmough

Shadows
Leyroyd-Lars
Monagan
Josh Morris

Re: NSW TEAM

Five Eagles awesome I'm happy for wolfman,Kite,Lyon,G.Stewart and Choc well done boys.

There's going to be some changes for the side that plays the Raiders it will be interesting to see what side ? Dessie picks this week

A win this week against the raiders could see us right back on track.

If we win on sunday with the players we'll have.... it will be a HUGE confidence booster for the rest of the season!

What a crock of nonsense, having to give up 5 players to a lost cause and in the process buggering up our slender finals hopes.

The NSW team has more players from clubs outside the 8 than in. 

Barrett ?? Isn't he the same guy who led Cronulla to 9 losses in a row.

The side reminds me of the rubbish picked for game 3 2001.  Matt Adamson and company, terrorised by a pensioner called Langer.

Perry, King, TLL, Rose, hell White would probably be no worse.  Kites impact has been very poor this year.  He has been outplayed by all our other props.  He must have been chosen as he is the only experienced prop left to choose from with Bailey out.  

what a wonderful acknowledgement that our team is on the up, watmough will shine and be a lot better for it.

NSW selectors always seem to be living 12 months in the past. Just when we are starting to build some momentum!

Dumping Campese shows a total lack of balls. Why pick him in the first place if you're only going to give him one game to get it right? It's what they did to Choc some years back and his confidence took a real battering.

Choc was dropped for attitude reasons and not the way he played, from memory.

Anyway that team is an absolute joke. The current selectors are just absolutely useless, how long have these guys been the selectors, I bet it co-incides with our losses of recent years.

I don't care what anyone says, Gidley is not good enough at Fullback for Origin. He is barely good enough for club level.

Hayne had a shocker last night but you could tell he was sick, but overall he is a better fullback that Gidley and would have a far greater impact there. For mine, I would have picked Hayne there, and if you were going to drop Campese, then put Gidley there. In my book though I dont even think Gidley deserves a spot let alone captaincy.

Now we are stuck with the guy for years to come, which just demoralizes great captains of the past, like Toovey.

Kite hasnt been playing well enough and probably shouldnt be there.

Watmough will add some spark in attack and I think probably deserved a go in game one instead of now.

Wolfie will be a good Origin player, he has the agro for it.

Lyon is injured but he is a class player and should be there, he is still one of the best centres if not the best in the world.

The worst decision I have seen in Origin this year is bringing in Barrett. I mean seriously, his team has struggled, he is just not good enough. Every year it seems NSW go into panic mode and have to select a wild card in the halves. We have seen it with Mullen and Pearce in recent years and now Barrett. Wallace is barely brushing grade at Brisbane let alone Origin, but I see very few other options for halfback.

We will lose this game and we will lose it good. I have no faith in the NSW selectors and the team they have named is no where enar the best. There are a lot of players there that may be good for club and great in their team but throw them into an origin team and they wont look so hot.

Might go lay down some money on QLD just to see if I can enjoy the punt if not the game. I have to live amongst the Queenslanders too......

I would put money on Choc or Wolfie for first try though

Barrett will kill it.  He always is playing sh!t for hsi club but when he plays for NSW he goes up 10 gears.  This year will be no different.

Chip & Chase link said:
Barrett ?? Isn't he the same guy who led Cronulla to 9 losses in a row.

Didn't Barrett take over the captiancy from Gallen and since they've won three straight.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6