NSW Team announced

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Farah is very creative and what NSW need as our half back is not overly creative.  I do not understand how someone could think Farah is no good. 

That someone we are talking about is DSM5 remember.

In regard to the wingers, its not their concern to stop Israel from getting the ball from bombs. Its Jamie Lyon and Michael Jennings responsibility. They need to block the QLD wingers runs toward the bombs which the referees have consistently let slide this year. Do that and Israel doesnt get near the ball from kicks, which is where he is most dangerous. Bellamy will (should) be all over that considering he taught him. 

DSM5 link said:
Kiwi, you're comment re Slater is nonesense.  His one bad game was in the Aust/NZ match.  His go in SOO can't be faulted.  I watch many Tigers games and don't see Farrah doing much else than dummy runs.  Actually he's been relatively quiet for the last two matches.  Don't see why he was picked in fact.  My guess is it was considered 'his turn'.  Wrong message.  Kite and Bailey are a couple of 'past their best days players'.  Should have been Waterhouse for Kite at least.  You've got to look at the squads and ask yourself, just where will NSW win this?  Through the forwards?  don't think so, the backs? Can't see it.  Poor Jamie will be mopping up the defensive problems of the NSW backline all night.  Jennings and Hayne aren't noted defenders and Hodges and Folau will run riot.   

There is also a reason DSM he has been dropped or benched from Origin sides, he has been poor in that arena as a FB as well, hence the reason Hunt was put back there after game 1 last season. Hunt is far safer than Slater

I would take NSW forwards over Queenslands DSM. Am also having a chuckle at your suggestion to have a lock in Waterhouse playing front row in Origin

I also don't rate Inglis' defence, whichever one of Lyon or Jennings that is up against him will have plenty of room to move

Inglis is slow to move to his right, get him moving left then step inside him.

I think Ennis would have been a better option than Farrah, but it is a bees dick between them

Nutzcraw link said:
Kiwi, In regards to bailey... your idea of a blinder and my idea must differ. I've NEVER seen him have a big game for NSW.

You must have missed an entire series then, either 2002 or 2003 possibly, he was outstanding

Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=Nutzcraw link=topic=180526.msg225208#msg225208 date=1243338826]
Kiwi, In regards to bailey... your idea of a blinder and my idea must differ. I've NEVER seen him have a big game for NSW.

You must have missed an entire series then, either 2002 or 2003 possibly, he was outstanding
[/quote]

Have to agree with that, a few years back, may even have been is debut but he carved them up.

Farrah's stats from the past couple of games

17 May 09 L 22-23 v Rabbitohs (H)

Try: 1,
Total Runs: 13,
Total Metres: 126,
Tackle Busts: 7,
Linebreaks: 2,
Offloads: 2,
Handling Errors: 1,
Penalties Conceded: 1,
Total Kicks: 6,
Kick Metres: 123,
Tackles Made: 40,
Tackles Missed: 2

Round 8 03 May 09 L 22-20 v Bulldogs (A)

Total Runs: 8,
Total Metres: 72,
Tackle Busts: 3,
Linebreak assists: 2,
Try Assists: 3,
Offloads: 1,
Handling Errors: 1,
Penalties Conceded: 1,
Total Kicks: 12,
Kick Metres: 313,
Tackles Made: 42,
Tackles Missed: 1

Thought I'd just throw something out there re the captaincy. As others on here I don't think Gidley should be captain(given there isn't a great deal of choice) If Snake was fit and still running around you would have to assume he gets picked at fullback, especially going off the form he showed from the two games he did play this year.  So if snake was playing would Gidley be on the bench or would bellyache choose him as captain and play him out of position. I know he can play a number of roles but Farrah would have to be the best dummy half running around at the moment and wallace the best NSW halfback.

Anyway I would give Killer the captaincy, it's out there especially after he said he didn't want to play but I think playing with country lit the fire again re rep sides. He's been there done that and has big game experince.

If NSW want to beat Q'land they have to start thinking o/s the square. Make Killer the captain.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6