NSW Team announced

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

gomanly

Reserve Grader
NSW team for State of Origin I on June 3 in Melbourne:

Kurt Gidley (c), James McManus, Jamie Lyon, Michael Jennings, Jarryd Hayne, Terry Campese,  Peter Wallace, Brent Kite, Robbie Farah, Luke Bailey, Paul Gallen, Luke O’Donnell, Glenn Stewart. Interchange: Craig Wing, Justin Poore, Michael Weyman, Ben Creagh

Is it good enouigh to beat Queensland???

Forget my forum name I AM from NSW!!

Don't jump down my throat when saying this BUT Kite could be considered lucky, I don't think he has been playing that well in recent weeks??

And I thought they'd go for someone like Luke Lewis on the bench, certainly more versatile (and bigger) than Craig Wing.

I like parts of the team but I am just not sure they will have the grunt to beat QLD

Yep Kite has been poor this year.
Good to see the likes of Mason, Ryan, Anasta, Cooper, Fitzy etc out of the team and lots of new blood.

this isnt the team. How many BS teams are going around?

kite, Lyon and Stewart all named

Gidley captain would be a joke a big joke IMO

Not strong enough to beat QLD. One good thing is that if Stewart takes an early plea he'll be in our side for the roosters match.

If he contests it and is found guilty will he get a 2 week suspension??

This is the team. Can't believe Gidley being captain as well. I would have gone with Luke Bailey

how can laffranchi and stewart be in the australian back row yet one gets a bench spot and one doesnt make

its a joke

watmough missing out is bull****
bellemy is ****

Fulton link said:
This is the team. Can't believe Gidley being captain as well. I would have gone with Luke Bailey

Mate it was literally just on TV then on fox and Stewart is on the bench for a start.

Gidley captain is a joke, he has played a handful of games off the bench for NSW

Bailey should be captain IMO....

**** it I am going for QLD this year hahahaa

Gidley has damaged his knee tonight - still playing but is not kicking the ball and is looking ginger.

Could be in doubt

Yeah I thought Lewis was unlucky. He's 18th man though.
Don't think Watmough missing out is a shock though, he'll get targeted bigtime in defence and I'd rather he wasn't there tbh.
Mcmanus is probably a bit lucky but I don't have a problem with him. He's having a bit of a shocker tonight though.

I didn't see them mention gidley as captain... makes it difficult for Stewy next year.

Anyways I like the team myself... laffranchi - Don't like him much as a player but I will say he's always played well for the blues... pretty unlucky. But, your always gonna get that when you see the talent nsw have in the backrow.

I mentioned a while back I'd pick O'Donnell just based on the 8 minutes he's played for NSW previously... he was a human axe... he split everyone in half... wanna see that again.

Wouldn't surprise me if Poore and Weyman started... Bailey and Kite have never stood up in origin.

Watmough was never gonna make it.

Bellamy is the blues coach and bellamy has shown more than any other coach in the comp how paper thin watmough's defence can be.

I'm happy with that side. Gidley is a top organiser and thats why he has been given the captaincy. Good decision in my opinion. He can control things from Fullback.

Bailey is as dumb as **** and has plenty of errors in his game and would not make a good NSW captain.

DVS Matt link said:
watmough's tv probably has a sh!tload of coin marks on it

LOL.

Chocs hands and his defence aren't up to Origin standard. I'd be blowing up if he was playing for NSW and he does his usual couple of dropsies a match.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4