NSW State of Origin - QLD's psychological edge

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

TimmyQ

Bencher
Interesting ..Today Aaron Woods was interviewed while on tour with the Kangaroos..This is what he said in relation to being in the squad....

'You look around and you see the likes of Johnathan Thurston, Cameron Smith, Greg Inglis, Matty Scott – it's just crazy. You're playing the best of the best," he said.

"So you sit there and pinch yourself some days but then again you're thinking, 'well I've got a job to do here as well'.

All the players he mentioned he was in awe of are Queensland legends. Now that suggests to me that this current QLD team have a huge psychological advantage over us atm. And this bloke could be our next Blues Skipper ffs. Hard to have winning self belief when u want Ure opponents to sign Ure scrapbook. Really think the Blues need to focus more on the psychology side of things - at the end of the day it's 13 men versus 13. To beat QLD at the moment we have to play at 100% of our ability and take our opportunities. Mentally we have to be right too.

Just my 2 bobs worth..

It's like any team - they have a veteran core that is also high quality and has played a lot together. That will beat the cobbled together one you get for NSW most times...

It's like any team - they have a veteran core that is also high quality and has played a lot together. That will beat the cobbled together one you get for NSW most times...
Ure right mate of course - my point was that mentally we might be defeated before the series starts because that team is so chock full of 'legends'

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6