NSW SOO & NSW Cup awards

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rambo1987

Bencher
The complete list of winners from the 2013 Brad Fittler Medal night is listed below:

• Brad Fittler Medal for the NSW VB Blues Best and Fairest – Greg Bird (Gold Coast Titans)

• Man of the Match for State of Origin Game One – Luke Lewis (Cronulla Sutherland Sharks)

• Man of the Match for State of Origin Game Two – Josh Dugan (Canberra Raiders/St George Illawarra Dragons)

• Man of the Match for State of Origin Game Three – Anthony Watmough (Manly Warringah Sea Eagles)

• VB NSW Cup Player of the Year – Mitch Williams (Wyong Roos)

• VB NSW Cup Representative Player of the Year – Jason Clark (North Sydney Bears)

• GIO NSW Under 20s Player of the Year – Mitchell Cornish (Canberra Raiders)

• Ron Massey Cup Player of the Year – Dean Rysko (Western Suburbs Magpies)

• True Blue Chemicals Sydney Shield Player of the Year – James Mortimer (Belrose Eagles)

• Oak Harold Matthews Player of the Year – Nat Butcher (South Sydney Rabbitohs)

• OAMPS SG Ball Player of the Year – Akeripa Tia Kilifi (Penrith Panthers)

• Women’s Player of the Year – Rebecca Young (Maitland)

• Kari Aboriginal Resources Indigenous Player of the Year – Michael Doolan (Parramatta Eels)

• Canterbury Leagues Club Most Improved Junior Referee of the Year – Damien Simes (St George)

• Canterbury Leagues Club Most Improved Senior Referee of the Year – Liam Nicholls (Illawarra)

• Peter Wynn’s Score Ray Stellar Service to Rugby League Award – Aida Catalano (Burwood North Ryde United)

• Murrays Coaches NSWRL Welfare & Education Academic Award – Evrett Vaurasi (Illawarra Cutters)

http://www.nswrl.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=84200&title=greg-bird-claims-the-2013-brad-fittler-medal

hairylittlehobbit said:
Whats the difference between the Ron Massey and True Blue cups?

The main difference is this RMC has a team from the CRL(Country Rugby League) in it The Entrance.
But in the past has had other teams from the Central Coast comp ie Erina, Ourimbah.
A joke I've got is this if Ourimbah still played in it they'd have 4 teams with Magpies logos - Asquith, Wenty and Wests (yes the one that played top grade)
Think they're suppose to be getting a team from the Wollongong comp soon though.
Had heard that Belrose were also looking at joining the RMC.

I'd love to see teams from the real NRL (Newcastle Rugby League - for those wondering if you've ever gone on a lower league forum and seen real NRL you now know what it is) play in the RMC

True Blue Cup - is the Sydney Shield. Newtown use to play in it prior to NSW Cup.

Talking about Newtown heard they had a crowd of 8000 at there last round game I think that beats a NRL (National Rugby League) lowest crowd.

The Who said:
Does anybody know anything about James Mortimer from the Belrose Eagles?

Older brother of Daniel, played for us a few years back

What Cambo said

Talking about Newtown heard they had a crowd of 8000 at there last round game I think that beats a NRL (National Rugby League) lowest crowd.
[/quote]

Can't tell if you are being sarcastic. They announce the crowd is 8972 every game and even have a t shirt that says that. In reality they would get a few hundred to most games and maybe 1500 on family day (I went this year to that day)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4