1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NSW side

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Kiwi Eagle, Jun 24, 2012.

1. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    Glenn named with T Rex and Beau Scott added to the 17 from game 2, also Morris in for Uate

2. voicefromthehill

voicefromthehill Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,235 / 9
    I like that Morris is in, I rate both the Morris brothers, they play well together.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Daddycool

Daddycool Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +283 / 2
    I think he picked Glenn out of respect as I can't believe he'll be fit enough to play (well I hope not). He's not playing next week because of the bye anyway, so he way as well be around his NSW teammates.

4. The Who

The Who Well-Known Member

Mona Vale
    Ratings:
    +4,836 / 103
    I don't know what the hype is with Beau Scott. To me Hoffman is way better. But congratulations to T-Rex. His 80-minutes today, after a break of virtually three months, will be the Cane Toads worried.
    Choc also have a fantastic game. And, Jamie. Wow. He is the professional's professional.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    Hoffman is left side only so that is why he would be overlooked coz that is Birds role

Scott is a really good defender so they will be picking him to fill the spot on the right to defend between carney and Morris and pressure Thurston like Glenn has been

• Like Like x 1
  6. mozgrame

mozgrame Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4,565 / 45
    Agree Kiwi. Scott is a good replacement for Gifty.

7. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,093 / 286
    Why have Buhrer in there as 18th man, and not use him in the event injury should include him?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Eagles2nv

Eagles2nv New Team, New Beginnings 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,399 / 35
    I like the morris boys lining up together. I think Uate is down on form cause the knights are choking at the moment.

I dont see gift lining up, nor do i want him rushed in.