NSW Origin Team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The loss of our 3 best players in recent years Hayne, Gallen and Bird is going to make the task very very hard. Hayne last year was without peer in Origin, simply he doesn't play and we lose. Gallen and Bird have just been our forward rocks for years, and Bird can play rubbish all year, but is always excellent for the Blues.

Personally without Hayne I would have to have Moylan, he is creative and will get us points (maybe a question mark on his defence). I'd then have Dugan in the centres (he played there last year and was great against Inglis). The halves is a tough one, but personally I believe in form and Pearce has been fairly good and Blake Austin has been outstanding so Austin would be my 5/8. He is just oozing confidence at the moment, may as well take advantage since no other half is demanding selection. And Joey Johns has always said that a 5/8 in Origin needs to be a like another lock. Which I believe Austin is.

In the forwards you need hard headed nut jobs, Klemmer and Fifita I believe just have to be there.

Surely Fifita is there

NSW are going to have props coming out of their arses soon - Fifita, Klemmer, tamou, Woods and Jake turbojet

only a couple of years ago Gallen had to play prop as well as Merrin

Only one prop on the bench don't know if Merrin is at Gals level yet, able to push up to prop and play Hewge minutes at SOO level.

The loss of our 3 best players in recent years Hayne, Gallen and Bird is going to make the task very very hard. Hayne last year was without peer in Origin, simply he doesn't play and we lose. Gallen and Bird have just been our forward rocks for years, and Bird can play rubbish all year, but is always excellent for the Blues.

Personally without Hayne I would have to have Moylan, he is creative and will get us points (maybe a question mark on his defence). I'd then have Dugan in the centres (he played there last year and was great against Inglis). The halves is a tough one, but personally I believe in form and Pearce has been fairly good and Blake Austin has been outstanding so Austin would be my 5/8. He is just oozing confidence at the moment, may as well take advantage since no other half is demanding selection. And Joey Johns has always said that a 5/8 in Origin needs to be a like another lock. Which I believe Austin is.

In the forwards you need hard headed nut jobs, Klemmer and Fifita I believe just have to be there.
Yeah definitely Moylan over Dugan at the back. Dugan is the most one dimensional footballer i've seen; outside of a tackle bust, he has nothing. He is not particularly fast, can't pass, can't read the play, and is good for an injury every couple of games.

If that team is anywhere near correct......Qld will win at least the first game.

Hopoate on the wing.....are they serious? Johnston gets a test jumper then is overtaken for an Origin spot by a guy playing run of the mill football for a club that is running equal last?

If that team is anywhere near correct......Qld will win at least the first game.

Hopoate on the wing.....are they serious? Johnston gets a test jumper then is overtaken for an Origin spot by a guy playing run of the mill football for a club that is running equal last?
They won't just win the first game they will win the seres 3-0

Gus Gould was right on Friday night. Yes last year was great for NSW Origin, but lets not get carried away. A lot of last years series win was down to Jarryd Hayne who won't be there this year. And he also mentioned that NSW did lose 8 series in a row before that so the selectors shouldn't be showing loyalty to the older players.

He said that the old era is gone and its time to start looking at the future.

QLD will win this series easily. NSW got lucky last year with Cronk being injured ect. NSW just don't have decent halves to choose from and with Hayne gone we are zero chance.

QLD need to win or they will be crying conspiracy again anyway.

Lets just hope that we see some good footy and not dodgy biased reffing deciding the games.

I'd do the worm over vinegar coated razor blades naked while being sprinkled with fibreglass just to watch Richards play.

http://www.nrl.com/my-origin-careers-probably-over-watmough/tabid/10874/newsid/86328/default.aspx

One day out from when New South Wales Origin coach Laurie Daley names his team for Game One of the 2015 State of Origin series, veteran Eels back-rower Anthony Watmough has conceded his Origin career is "probably" over despite playing part in the Blues' drought-breaking series victory last year.

"I've had a good run. If [Daley] goes in another direction then so be it," Watmough said on Monday.

"There's nothing I can do about it. If they go in that direction, good luck to the people they select.

What direction is that choc? A winning one?

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6