NSW Origin Half - Adam Reynolds

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Rambo1987 said:
Daley doesnt have mush to choose from and he should start fresh and not go off the mistakes of other coaches - New half combo and new hooker.

1. Brett Stewart/Jarryd Hayne
2. Jarryd Hayne/Akuila Uate/David Williams/Brett Morris
3. Brett Morris/Dylan Farrell/Josh Morris/Michael Jennings
4. Brett Morris/Dylan Farrell/Josh Morris/Michael Jennings
5. Jarryd Hayne/Akuila Uate/David Williams/Brett Morris
6. Todd Carney/Josh Reynolds/Feleti Mateo
7. Adam Reynolds/Mitchell Pearce
8. James Tamou/Paul Gallen/Tim Grant/Aaron Woods/Trent Merrin
9. Robbie Farah/Micheal Ennis/Jamie Buhrer/Ryan Hinchcliffe
10. James Tamou/Paul Gallen/Tim Grant/Aaron Woods/Trent Merrin
11. Glenn Stewart/Luke Lewis/Jamie Buhrer/Anthony Watmough/Tariq Simms/Beau Scott/Willie Mason/Ben Creagh/Ryan Hinchcliffe
12. Glenn Stewart/Luke Lewis/Jamie Buhrer/Anthony Watmough/Tariq Simms/Beau Scott/Willie Mason/Ben Creagh/Ryan Hinchcliffe
13. Paul Gallen/John Sutton/Reni Mutua
I think Tariq Sims has just been dropped from Cows top squad this week.

I'd have

1) Hayne
2) Boris
3) Jennings
4) Joris
5) Gordon
6) Carney
7) A Reynolds
8) Grant
9) Farah
10) Tamou
11) Lewis
12) Bird
13) Gallen

14) Watmough
15) Merrin
16)
17)

Undecided on last two spots.

Clint said:
The Eagle Has Landed said:
Exactly my point why would they need to change a winning team?

Re-read my post. I said "even after they lose a series". Queensland vary rarely chop & change like NSW always have. The NSW selectors have always panicked and think that making wholesale changes will solve the problem. Qld stay loyal.

Hey Clint, history disagrees with you mate, QLD certainly did chop and change during the years they were losing...you must have missed my post as copied below;

Jado said:
Yeah but they did chop and change when they were losing, check this url....

roll back to early 2000's

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Queensland_rugby_league_team_squads

Sadly I think QLD are in for at least 3 more series wins, whilst ever they have Smith / Cronk / Thurston / Slater / Inglis they just need to build a team that will do their jobs around them. So I think we will see them winning in 13/ 14 & 15 and by that stage most of the above will be around the 33 / 34 age group and may not be as good as they were. Its possible we won't win a series until they retire, which I'd be guessing would be 2016, so we might even have to suffer this **** for another 4 years.

Don't think I've changed to the " dark side" here just being realistic, as someone else has said it's a bit like NSW v AUSTRALIA when we play them, so it's understandable.

How long will Daley be coach? For me that's the scary part. He's already picked his halfback before the season starts ffs.

It was a poor decision by Josh last night but he is still only young and should learn form that. Ennis however should be dragged over the coals for his pathetic dummy half attempt.

I know many are not a fan of Josh Reynold but this guy gives 100% for the entire game, Plays with plenty of passion and if he doesn't play last night we get done by a margin.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6