NSW & Holden Cups - Round 8b Team Lists, Info & Results etc.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yep good effort from the boys.

Michael ''Kee Cham'' doesn't look too small to me, and went OK from what I saw.

Missed the 1st half though, and am wondering where Epa L was...? Did he get injured?

Wolfie pretty good at fullback. Everything was happening in slow motion in that game. When Hodges and Iosefa start taking the first option they will be very good. Chee Kam cramping up, isn't he used to playing 80 minutes?

Epa was OK, made a good effort but nothing as spectacular as his hair :p

The U20 SOO with Jake and Gutho is on Fox 1 at 5:30
Followed by the Kent Cup with Dunamis and Jesse :D

Epi bends the line back but he looks like he's struggling for fitness always slow getting back in the defensive line . So may not be injury which kept him out if the second half.

HappilyManly said:
Epa was OK, made a good effort but nothing as spectacular as his hair :p

The U20 SOO with Jake and Gutho is on Fox 1 at 5:30
Followed by the Kent Cup with Dunamis and Jesse :D

Thanks for the heads-up.
Thought for awhile we'd be watching the Sydney Swans here tonight......Which isn't the worst option, but better to have some real footy.

Epa's hair needs a Twitter account of it's own, like Richard Wilkins' do!

RiverEagle said:
Yep good effort from the boys.

Michael ''Kee Cham'' doesn't look too small to me, and went OK from what I saw.

Missed the 1st half though, and am wondering where Epa L was...? Did he get injured?

Agree Michael does not look too small. Seems pretty strong and agile. Did not seem fully fit though.
EPA only looks about 50% fit but did bend the line as well as offload. Ligi imo was our best forward today.

I agree @ Redpill. São was pretty impressive today. Might put some pressure for a top grade spot in the future.

I'm disappointed with Blair. Every time he touched the ball he caused havoc at that level. But there wasn't many carries of the ball. A centre in the top grade yep but perhaps it's his work rate he should be improving and playing second row in reserves.... How good is it watching the boys have a win.

Agree on Michael...the ''Kee Cham'' was just the sideline-eye guy mixing up his name.

Ligi does look the goods, but seems to find it hard to get a gig in 1sts. And Tyson Andrews showed promise to me too.

Really looking forward to watching Jake and Clinton ( and JSL and Dunamis later)...Only downside is putting up with Grub Ennis' ugly mug on commentary!

globaleagle said:
wolfie as fullback and tom symonds listed as 5/8

good 80 mtr run by ikuvalu and wolfie held up over the line

Tom Symonds did not play . He was watching the game from the Grandstand and he left after half time .

Wow, what a grubber from Jake in the 12th minute :)

Gutho converting from either sideline in huge winds :)

The young ones have brought back the biff :p

Glad for the win. Only watched the last 10 minutes so won't say to much. I think it was interesting from 30 metres out
The woofman got run completely around at fullback for a try to the jets, and dropped the ball 10 metres out. Must have had a good first half. We also looked soo tired and unfit.

Very glad we lasted It out though the jets looked certain to score. Definitely should give them some positives and attitude to win further games.

More wins to come !!!

Oh dear, the Blues pups are blueing when they're outplaying the QLDers.

Great grubber by Jake...he must wanna play 5/8 too!

And Clinton looks a handy goal-kicker as well.

They will invite QLD back into it with this ill-discipline.

Yeah Guthers' looks like a smart footy player.
And four from four kicking.

Jake's been off awhile now...

Long way back for QLD now.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4