NSW & Holden Cups - Round 2 Team Lists, Info & Results etc.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hi Bearfax, shame about the big picture though. To hear managers talking about it is a shame as realistically the club has no soul.

master blaster said:
eagle66 said:
Travelled down to Belmore to watch the reggies. Neither team great and neither team with players for the step up to first grade. Littlejohn out and Gutherson moved to 5/8. His replacement Ikavula went well with a great try saving tackle on the stroke of halftime, very talkative, barking out to his team mates. Harrison included to the run on team and played 80 minutes (pretty certain). Looking back, I would have put him at 5/8. He seemed to have a bit more polish about him and not much ball went his way in the first half. Spilled the ball a few times (in a row) but a couple looked like strips. Satini was stood up a couple of times by the CB fullback, resulting in a try. With 20 to go, Manly were still in the game but CB were in command. The forwards were holding there own today but as a team probably missed Littlejohn who I assume would have added a bit more direction. Iosefa handled the ball a lot, at times too much but there didn't seem to be any other options. Lost 32-10 (if I remember correctly)
I bet dogsler was there to see who he can steal from us again
Noel Cleal was there taking note

Bearfax said:
Darren said:
I have been told that Roosters are basically recruiting the best kids from wherever and paying them big dough. This is now policy. Dropped off spending in their own area. Recruited some class kids again this year.

Darren, they have been doing that for years mate. How else do you explain that they have contested six grand finals since 2000. Closest to that have been Manly and Melbourne, both with four grand final appearances. Not bad for a side with no juniors to speak of.

And they got rid off Tommy Symonds as well. A Junior right from the beginning !

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6