NSW & Holden Cups - Round 10 Team Lists, Info & Results etc.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
HOLDEN CUP - Round 10 - Sea Eagles Team List to take on the Newcastle Knights at Brookvale Oval at 4:45 PM on Monday (19th of May):

1. TOM TRBOJEVIC
2. KYLE SAUNDERS
3. CHARLIE TAYLOR
4. LUKE GARNER
5. LUKE GOSLING
6. WILL PEARSALL
7. RILEY TRAVERS
8. JACK DELANEY (C)
9. MICHAEL STIGG
10. JORDAN LATHAM
11. NICHOLAS LYNN
12. LIAM KNIGHT
13. JAMIL HOPOATE

14. CRAIG MCMURRICH
15. RHYS ARMSTRONG
16. JAMES MIRCESKI
17. EVAN LEE
19. CHRIS ALAVANOS

COACH: DAVID HEATH

* Team List subject to change. *

NSW CUP - Round 10 - Sea Eagles Team List to take on the NZ Warriors at Brookvale Oval at 3:00 PM on Saturday (17th of May):

1. CLINTON GUTHERSON
2. JAYDEN HORO
3. DOMENIC REARDON
4. CHEYSE BLAIR
5. MATT IKUVALU
6. MASADA IOSEFA
7. MANAIA RUDOLPH
8. JAKE TRBOJEVIC
9. JAYDEN HODGES
10. TYSON ANDREWS
11. LIGI SAO
12. MICHAEL CHEE KAM
13. DANIEL HARRISON

15. TODD WILSON
16. LUKE BARTLEY
17. EPALAHAME LAUAKI
18. DYLAN KELLY

COACH: LUKE WILLIAMSON

* Team List subject to change. *

Broadcast: Radio Coverage courtesy of Triple H FM (Link available via www.triplehfm.com.au/hhh)

DRAWS:

Click here for HOLDEN CUP Draw.

Click here for NSW CUP Draw.

LADDERS:

Click here for HOLDEN CUP ladder.

Click here for NSW CUP ladder.

Strange that our NSW Cup team is playing The Warriors on Saturday instead of Newcastle on Monday night, like our other two teams.

It's good the NSW Cup side has found some stability and form the last few weeks.
It is a good side on paper, and I hope guys like Lauaki, Andrews and Chee Kam keep healthy and get fitter by the week.
Just wish we could get to see their games like the one against the Jets.

Good luck again this weekend to both teams.

RiverEagle said:
It's good the NSW Cup side has found some stability and form the last few weeks.
It is a good side on paper, and I hope guys like Lauaki, Andrews and Chee Kam keep healthy and get fitter by the week.

It would be good to see, Fox has not listed one Manly game for the first 20 rounds

http://www.nswrl.com.au/seniors/vb-nsw-cup/video.html At least we get some highlights a few days after the game.

I don't understand why these Players are shunned - still nothing on the MWSE website to acknowledge their existence.
I think its sad that they can not have the Manly love and the pride in showing their Friends and Families that they are in fact Manly Players :angel:

eagle66 said:
RiverEagle said:

It would be good to see, Fox has not listed one Manly game for the first 20 rounds

Yeah, and I've seen the Panthers and Dogs more than once too, just quietly.

RiverEagle said:
eagle66 said:
RiverEagle said:

Yeah, and I've seen the Panthers and Dogs more than once too, just quietly.

The Dogs are going worse than us at the moment.

Oh there's no logic to it @eagle66!

Who knows what dodgy dealings happen when they decide who to cover.

All the best to both our lower grades again!

Be also interested in our goalkicking.

eagle66 said:
RiverEagle said:

Yeah their first televised game is when they travel to Auckland to play the Warriors on July 27th with FG and the 20's!

I think it's really disappointing that the club shows little, almost no interest at all when it comes to the NSW Cup boys! I even think they could promote the 20's more than they do too!
It's a real shame as the NSW Cup & U20's are not only FG's reserve pools but are also our clubs next generation!

I don't see why it is so hard to post a match report, late team changes, match photos... Even a comprehensive twitter feed and/or Facebook updates during the match!

Gee I'd even do it myself if I had the access! LOL :)

RiverEagle said:
Oh there's no logic to it @eagle66!

Who knows what dodgy dealings happen when they decide who to cover.

All the best to both our lower grades again!

Be also interested in our goalkicking.

Back when the NRL did that massive TV deal it came out that it's the TV stations who decide which teams get the televised games and those decisions are based club on membership numbers! This is why clubs like the Dogs, Panthers and the Warriors get plenty of TV coverage!

Just goes to show TV head honchos get it so wrong so often across the NRL, NYC & NSW Cup because they're all just a bunch of suits who don't have the faintest idea about Rugby League, the clubs, the teams, the players or even what's best suited for all the fans to support the game!
A great example is scheduling Manly vs the Bunnies in Gosford on a Friday night! I mean really anyone with half a brain would schedule this match on a Sat arvo/night or Sunday arvo to enable as many fans as possible to get to the game!

Bird Up said:
eagle66 said:
RiverEagle said:

Yeah their first televised game is when they travel to Auckland to play the Warriors on July 27th with FG and the 20's!

I think it's really disappointing that the club shows little, almost no interest at all when it comes to the NSW Cup boys! I even think they could promote the 20's more than they do too!
It's a real shame as the NSW Cup & U20's are not only FG's reserve pools but are also our clubs next generation!

I don't see why it is so hard to post a match report, late team changes, match photos... Even a comprehensive twitter feed and/or Facebook updates during the match!

Gee I'd even do it myself if I had the access! LOL :)

And that televised game is only due the Warriors have all three (home) grades televised. Their NSW Cup games are only on Foxtel as long it doesn't clash with any other fixtures.

Sorry HT was 16-12 to the Warriors, Warriors scored under the posts 3min into 2nd half.

30mins to go, score 22-12

Manly have had plenty of attack with some nice grubber pressure kicks from Rudolph to get some repeated sets.

We have the scrum feed on the Warriors 20

Warriors just kicked a 40/20

Good defense from Manly but Warriors get the goal line drop out

22mins to go

Great defense again from Manly, we get the quick tap on the 20 and a strong run to the 50

And we get a penalty for a high tackle!

Great try by Rudolph stepping 3 defenders to cross over and increasing his angle to put it down under the posts!

Rudolph converts from right in front!

Manly 18 - Warriors 22

Great high bomb from Rudolph, Warriors knock it on!

2nd tackle and Manly knock it on 10m out from the try line

Warriors just ran the ball 85m on 1st tackle but great goal line defense cause the Warriors to cough it up!

Good little chip kick from Losefa to get a goal line drop out...

And Manly get another goal line drop out!

Great run by Luaki and we get a penalty 5 out!

Losefa gets a little too heated with the Warriors defense and gives away a penalty right on the try line

7 mins to go Warriors up by 4

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4