NSW & Holden Cups - 2015 Round 24 Team Lists, Info & Results etc.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Realistically, next weekend's NYC game against the Roosters decides who makes the four.

The three teams sweating down Manly's neck, Tigers, Raiders & Warriors all lost this week, as did the Roosters. So a win next week steps Manly 3 competition points clear of the Roosters and the rest for a guaranteed top 4 place. A loss would kick the Roosters ahead by 1 competition point with one round to go, and they (Roosters) play the bottom placed Rabbitohs in the last round.

Last edited:
Realistically, next weekend's NYC game against the Roosters decides who makes the four.
It was such a scrappy game. I think Nyko being moved from half to fullback really messed up our play.
Deme knocked on 4 times, it was awefull.
Then he out jumps their fb and winger to score the winning try :giggle:

Today Wyong 18 beat nth sydney 16.
Manlys 42pt win against Wenty yesterday secured their spot in the playoffs for 2015, regardless of whether they win or lose to the 6th placed Newcastle Knights in Rd 25 next week.

With the Bears yet to play in Rd 24, Manly are now equal with the Bears on 26pts and yesterday's big win allowed Manly to pinch 7th position on the ladder by points differential.

The Bears make the trek north today to play Wyong at home and Manly will be hoping that Wyong can use their home ground advantage and have a convincing win over the Bears; hopefully keeping them scoreless!
If this were to happen today then Manly would stay in 7th place and with a little breathing space on the ladder over the Bears. If the Bears do score some points then Manly are likely to finish Rd 24 in 8th position by points differential. A win to the Bears would see them jump 2 points clear of Manly to claim 7th position outright, with Manly dropping back to 8th.

In Rd 17, Manly travelled to Newcastle but unfortunately left their game back home at Brookie and the Knights handed them a 48-14 drubbing!

Manly have won the last 5 games on the trot and will want to head into the finals series on a positive note. It's a tough ask against Newcastle but the boys are a different team to their Rd 17 clash as well as having the upper hand in "The Fortress"! Now if they can show up for each other like they have done so in the past 5 rounds, and we the supporters can get out there to cheer them on, then a win is definitely not out of the question!

So looking ahead;
Rd 24
Depending on the Wyong vs Bears game today, Manly will either be in 8th outright or 7th or 8th by points differential.

Rd 25
Regardless of where Manly sit after today, an ideal situation for the boys to have a chance to move up the ladder next week would be for Manly to beat the Knights, the Jets to beat the Bears and the Tigers to beat Canterbury. If all of these games can be solid wins with the opposition not scoring too many points, there is a long shot opportunity for Manly to possibly finish as high as 5th! I know it's not a perfect world but this is the great game of Rugby League and stranger things have happened!! :)

Thank you to all the supporters who made it out to Brookie yesterday! It was great to see plenty of people making the effort to come out and support the boys in such a critical match! Even the first grade boys came out to support their team mates! :)
The atmosphere was so much better than the usual handful of people watching the game while the tumbleweed rolls on by! :)
I know the all the boys really did appreciate your time and effort to come out and support them! And for those who did come out, they were treated to a classy Manly try fest!! :)

Even though they will be playing finals footy, their final round clash with the Knights is just as important, so please all my feathered friends, get down to Brookie next Sat for a 3pm kick off to support the boys! I know I will be there!

STRONGER TOGETHER!! :) :) :)

Problem is Manly's NRL side needs Tom Turbo as much as our Under 20s. I hope he can play for one of the teams next Friday.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6