NSW & Holden Cups - 2015 Round 24 Team Lists, Info & Results etc.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
HOLDEN CUP - Round 24 - Sea Eagles Team List to take on the Parramatta Eels at Brookvale Oval at 1:45PM (local) on Sunday (23rd of August):

1. TOM TRBOJEVIC
2. JESSE BOGLE
3. ADDISON DEMETRIOU
4. JESSE RAMIEN
5. MITCH THOMAS
6. WILL PEARSALL (C)
7. NICHO HYNES
8. LIAM KNIGHT
9. HUGH PRATT
10. NICK LYNN
11. JAMES PARKER
12. BILLY BAINBRIDGE
13. DARCY COX

14. RILEY TRAVERS
15. JYI SEYMOUR
16. DALLAS KOEN
17. MOSES NOVAO-MCGREAL

COACH: DAVID HEATH

* Team List subject to change. *

NSW CUP - Round 24 - Sea Eagles Team List to take on the Wentworthville Magpies at Brookvale Oval at 3:00PM (local) on Saturday (22nd of August):

1. DOM REARDON
2. DELROY BERRYMAN
3. BRAYDEN WILIAME
4. TONY SATINI
5. DAVID WILLIAMS
6. JACK LITTLEJOHN
7. MANAIA RUDOLPH
8. SIOSAIA VAVE (C)
9. JAYDEN HODGES
10. TYSON ANDREWS
11. TODD WILSON
12. DYLAN KELLY
13. JORDAN LATHAM

14. KURT ALDRIDGE
15. BEN FRITZ
16. CHEYSE BLAIR
17. UITI BAKER
19. VINNIE NGARO

COACH: LUKE WILLIAMSON

* Team List subject to change. *

DRAWS:

Click here for HOLDEN CUP Draw.

Click here for NSW CUP Draw.

LADDERS:

Click here for HOLDEN CUP ladder.

Click here for NSW CUP ladder.

The Council could have saved millions on cleanup for Saturday. :p

Seems to be a missed opportunity for our NSW Cup to feel the love :(

Dunamis and Tred brought us luck. Even with Blair's 10 in the Bin, Manly 58-16 :clap:

Hope the First Grade took notes and keep scoring on Sunday :)

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2015/08/22/manly_move_closer_to.html
Manly move closer to finals berth
Wayne Cousins

Sat 22nd August, 04:59PM

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles moved another step closer to securing a NSW Cup finals position today with a 58-16 thumping of Wentworthville at Brookvale Oval.

The Sea Eagles remain in eighth position with one match remaining against Newcastle (6th) at Brookvale Oval next Saturday at 3pm.

Should Illawarra Cutters (ninth) lose to Canterbury (fifth) at Belmore Sports Ground tonight, the Sea Eagles will qualify for the finals.

On a beautiful afternoon at Brookvale Oval, the Sea Eagles were boosted by the return from knee injuries of NRL players Tom Symonds and Dunamis Lui. The side lost five-eighth Jack Littlejohn with a quad injury and he was replaced by Kurt Aldridge.

The Sea Eagles opened the scoring through a try to Symonds. Aldridge converted for a 6-0 lead.

Wentworthville hit back soon after with a try to second-rower Cody Nelson. Half-back Beau Henry failed to convert to leave the visitors trailing 6-4.

Failure by the Sea Eagles to wrap up the man with the ball on the last tackle cost the home side dearly when, from the following set, Wentworthville gained the lead when second-rower Nick Kassis crashed over out near the posts. Henry converted for a 10-6 lead after 22 minutes.

Ten minutes later, Sea Eagles winger Delroy Berryman dived over in the right corner to level the scores. Aldridge converted to give Manly Warringah a 12-10 lead after 29 minutes.

The Sea Eagles stretched their lead to 16-10 when half-back Manaia Rudolph produced some fancy footwork to score next to the posts from 10 metres out. Aldridge converted the try for an 18-10 lead after 33 minutes.

Four minutes later, Berryman stepped and weaved his way over the tryline to grab his second for a 22-10 lead. Aldridge missed his first conversion attempt in the 38th minute.

The home side went further ahead when hooker Jayden Hodges scored next to the posts. Aldridge converted to give the Sea Eagles a 28-10 lead at half-time.

2nd Half

The Sea Eagles were left a man short for 10 minutes in the 52nd minute when forward Cheyse Blair was sin-binned. Wentworthville capitalised on the extra space with a try to Lionel O’Malley. Henry converted to leave the visitors trailing 28-16.

Symonds grabbed his second try when he broke the line and then stepped past a defender to score next to the posts. Aldridge converted for a 34-16 lead.

Full-back Dom Reardon got in on the action when he dived over behind the posts a few minutes later. Aldridge converted for a 40-16 lead.

The Sea Eagles then scored a fine try from the re-start when Symonds combined to send centre Brayden Wiliame on his way to the tryline. Aldridge converted for a 46-16 lead.

The home side reached 50 points when prop Sioisaia Vave scored. Aldridge converted for a 52-16 lead.

A nice offload by second-rower Dylan Kelly saw Williams sent down the sideline to find Hodges in support for his second try. Aldridge converted from the sideline for a 58-16 lead after 74 minutes.

http://www.nswrl.com.au/seniors/vb-nsw-cup/ladder.html

Manly Sea Eagles 58 (D Berryman 2, J Hodges 2, T Symonds 2, D Reardon, B Williame, M Rudolph, S Vave tries; K Aldridge 9 goals) bt Wentworthville Magpies 16 (N Kassis, C Nelson, L O'Malley tries; B Henry 2 goals)
SUMMARY: Manly took a significant step forward in securing a finals spot by completely blowing Wentworthville away 58-16. Tom Symonds scored a double and was inspirational for the home side, while Jayden Hodges was at his creative best out of dummy half. Kurt Aldridge had a near perfect afternoon with the boot, kicking nine conversions from ten attempts.

Bulldogs 32 Illawarra 8
So Manly's definitely in the eight. Well done boys!

Now just need Illawarra's NRL side to do the same.

Last edited:
Big comeback by the Reggies and a lot of it has to do with a lot of guys returning from injury and them playing some consistent football. Lets see what damage they can do in the finals, they have nothing to lose now!

The return of Willow ! Bahahahaha.

Also, don't know if it's good or bad news that Nicho Hynes has grabbed Riley Travers spot as the starter in NYC. I really like Hynes - he reminds me very much of another DCE.

Will Pearsall is a great operator as well.

I know we are devoid of a 5/8 at present for next season in first grade, but boy, we are going to have a few headaches when all these kids develop.

The return of Willow ! Bahahahaha.

Also, don't know if it's good or bad news that Nicho Hynes has grabbed Riley Travers spot as the starter in NYC. I really like Hynes - he reminds me very much of another DCE.

Will Pearsall is a great operator as well.

I know we are devoid of a 5/8 at present for next season in first grade, but boy, we are going to have a few headaches when all these kids develop.
Travers is coming back from knee surgery.

Manlys 42pt win against Wenty yesterday secured their spot in the playoffs for 2015, regardless of whether they win or lose to the 6th placed Newcastle Knights in Rd 25 next week.

With the Bears yet to play in Rd 24, Manly are now equal with the Bears on 26pts and yesterday's big win allowed Manly to pinch 7th position on the ladder by points differential.

The Bears make the trek north today to play Wyong at home and Manly will be hoping that Wyong can use their home ground advantage and have a convincing win over the Bears; hopefully keeping them scoreless!
If this were to happen today then Manly would stay in 7th place and with a little breathing space on the ladder over the Bears. If the Bears do score some points then Manly are likely to finish Rd 24 in 8th position by points differential. A win to the Bears would see them jump 2 points clear of Manly to claim 7th position outright, with Manly dropping back to 8th.

In Rd 17, Manly travelled to Newcastle but unfortunately left their game back home at Brookie and the Knights handed them a 48-14 drubbing!

Manly have won the last 5 games on the trot and will want to head into the finals series on a positive note. It's a tough ask against Newcastle but the boys are a different team to their Rd 17 clash as well as having the upper hand in "The Fortress"! Now if they can show up for each other like they have done so in the past 5 rounds, and we the supporters can get out there to cheer them on, then a win is definitely not out of the question!

So looking ahead;
Rd 24
Depending on the Wyong vs Bears game today, Manly will either be in 8th outright or 7th or 8th by points differential.

Rd 25
Regardless of where Manly sit after today, an ideal situation for the boys to have a chance to move up the ladder next week would be for Manly to beat the Knights, the Jets to beat the Bears and the Tigers to beat Canterbury. If all of these games can be solid wins with the opposition not scoring too many points, there is a long shot opportunity for Manly to possibly finish as high as 5th! I know it's not a perfect world but this is the great game of Rugby League and stranger things have happened!! :)

Thank you to all the supporters who made it out to Brookie yesterday! It was great to see plenty of people making the effort to come out and support the boys in such a critical match! Even the first grade boys came out to support their team mates! :)
The atmosphere was so much better than the usual handful of people watching the game while the tumbleweed rolls on by! :)
I know the all the boys really did appreciate your time and effort to come out and support them! And for those who did come out, they were treated to a classy Manly try fest!! :)

Even though they will be playing finals footy, their final round clash with the Knights is just as important, so please all my feathered friends, get down to Brookie next Sat for a 3pm kick off to support the boys! I know I will be there!

STRONGER TOGETHER!! :) :) :)

14 mins. Ramien in. 4-0
35 mins Ramien in 8-0

Deme has been stripped 3 times after making a break :confused:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8