NSW & Holden Cups - 2015 Round 22 Team Lists, Info & Results etc.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
HOLDEN CUP - Round 22 - Sea Eagles Team List to take on the South Sydney Rabbitohs at Brookvale Oval at 5:15PM (local) on Friday (7th of August):

1. TOM TRBOJEVIC
2. JESSE BOGLE
3. ADDISON DEMETRIOU
4. JESSE RAMIEN
5. BAILEY SHIACH-WISE
6. WILL PEARSALL (C)
7. NICHO HYNES
8. LIAM KNIGHT
9. HUGH PRATT
10. NICK LYNN
11. JAMES PARKER
12. BILLY BAINBRIDGE
13. DARCY COX

14. MATT DOUGLAS
15. JYI SEYMOUR
16. DALLAS KOEN
17. MOSES NOVAO-MCGREAL

COACH: DAVID HEATH

* Team List subject to change. *

NSW CUP - Round 22 - Sea Eagles Team List to take on the Wentworthville Magpies at Ringrose Park, Wentworthville at 3:00PM (local) on Sunday (9th of August):

1. DOM REARDON
2. DELROY BERRYMAN
3. BRAYDEN WILIAME
4. TONY SATINI
5. DAVID WILLIAMS
6. JACK LITTLEJOHN
7. MANAIA RUDOLPH
8. SIOSAIA VAVE (C)
9. JAYDEN HODGES
10. TYSON ANDREWS
11. TODD WILSON
12. DYLAN KELLY
13. JORDAN LATHAM

14. KURT ALDRIDGE
15. CHEYSE BLAIR
16. BRENTON LAWRENCE
17. UITI BAKER

COACH: LUKE WILLIAMSON

* Team List subject to change. *

DRAWS:

Click here for HOLDEN CUP Draw.

Click here for NSW CUP Draw.

LADDERS:

Click here for HOLDEN CUP ladder.

Click here for NSW CUP ladder.

TT scores after 3 mins
Demetriou scores after 7 mins
Manly 10-0

20 mins Souths in
M 10-6

27 mins
21 Mitch Thomas try

Half time
M 16-6

56 mins Sth try
M 16-12

64 Demetriou in again
M 22-12

70 mins Bogle in
M 26-12

76 mins soths try

M 26-18 :clap:

Scoreboard click stopped again at 9:35:confused:
Manual hooter in use@:cool:

Last edited:
from the souths site

Under 20s Downed by Manly
Words: Tom Skolarikis I Photos: Sunny Brar

Fri 7th August, 06:56PM

The Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles have taken the points in the NYC (under 20s) this evening at Brookvale Oval, bettering the South Sydney side by 26-18 in Round 22 of the Holden Cup.

Four minutes into the first half, Sea Eagles fullback Tom Trbojevic, finished off a great attacking set by the home-side to race in six metres in from touch to make it 4-0.

Mere minutes later, Manly centre Addison Demetriou was causing problems from the Rabbitohs – the centre taking advantage of a Sea Eagles break before powering over the line to score. Hugh Pratt converted to give the Sea Eagles a 10-0 lead.

It took half of the opening stanza for the Rabbitohs to hit back, and it would come through prop—forward, Brock Gray, who powered his way through the Manly defence to open his side’s account. Jordie Hedges converted to narrow the gap to 10-6.

The revival was short-lived though, with Manly replacement winger Mitch Thomas streaking down the side-line to grab the home-side’s third try of the night. Pratt converted to take the score to 16-6 going into the sheds.

On the resumption, the Rabbitohs managed to stem the flow of Manly points for the opening 20 minutes of the second half, before putting more points on the board themselves.

Siosifa Talakai raced through the Manly defence to make it a four-point ball game along with Hedges’ conversion to make it 16-12 with some 20 minutes remaining.

With 13 minutes on the clock, the barn-storming Demetriou picked up his second try of the evening amid a desperate flurry of Rabbitohs defenders. Pratt added the extras to make it 22-12 as time ticked away for the Rabbitohs.

A brilliant inside pass from Trbojevic to winger Jess Bogle yielded yet more points for the home side a couple of sets later to all but put the game beyond doubt at 26-12.

With two minutes on the clock remaining and the Rabbitohs on the attck, an Eli Levido kick into the corner saw a flying Irae Simone pluck the ball out of the air to score before Hedges added the extras to make the final score 26-18.

Sea Eagles 26 (Tom Trbojevic, Addison Demetriou 2, Mitch Thomas, Jess Bogle, tries; Hugh Pratt 3 goals)

Defeated

Rabbitohs 18 (Brock Gray, Siosifa Talakai, Irae Simone, tries; Jordie Hedges 3 goals)

Read more: http://thepride.boards.net/thread/78680/holden-cup#ixzz3i8NlMHfU

NSW CUP - Round 22 - Sea Eagles Team List to take on the Wentworthville Magpies at Ringrose Park, Wentworthville at 3:00PM (local) on Sunday (9th of August):

Click here for NSW CUP Draw.

Click here for NSW CUP ladder.

There's a facebook "Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Supporters News" group event drive to get Manly fans to this game, and I'm gonna go.

Never been to a NSW cup game by itself, nor to that ground @ Wentworthville, it's easy to get to by the looks, the weather forecast seems ok so lookin' forward to it.

Entry costs $7 each, Manly fans plan to meet around 2pm, gather wherever, flaunt & fly the Maroon & White and cheer the boys on come kick-off @3pm.

Maroon and White!

How did BJ look?

Fit enough to play first grade yet? I know last game he looked lackluster.

the Manly Sea Eagles ended the Wentworthville Magpies' Finals chances in heart-breaking fashion with a 34-20 victory. The Sea Eagles scored 22 unanswered points to overcome a 16-12 halftime deficit and climb to ninth on the ladder, behind the eighth-placed Cutters on point differential.

• Sun 09 Aug, 3:00 PM (local), Ringrose Park
    Wentworthville Magpies
    • Tries: N Davis, J Tuatahi, B Crooks, H Lavaka
    • Goals: B Henry 2
    wentworthville.gif

-
    seaeagles.jpg

Manly Sea Eagles
    • Tries: D Williams 2, D Berryman, J Hodges, J Littlejohn, D Reardon, M Rudolph
    • Goals: D Kelly 3

• Sun 09 Aug, 3:00 PM (local), Morry Breen Oval

There's a facebook "Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Supporters News" group event drive to get Manly fans to this game, and I'm gonna go.

Never been to a NSW cup game by itself, nor to that ground @ Wentworthville, it's easy to get to by the looks, the weather forecast seems ok so lookin' forward to it.

Entry costs $7 each, Manly fans plan to meet around 2pm, gather wherever, flaunt & fly the Maroon & White and cheer the boys on come kick-off @3pm.

Maroon and White!

I was out there too ssar. Good to see us get a win. Although I had to leave at half time so missed the obvious strong second half.

This could be Manly's most successful Club year.
NYC are in 5th and the NRL/NSW Cup are currently 9th

All 3 grades are potential Finalists :clap:

This could be Manly's most successful Club year.
NYC are in 5th and the NRL/NSW Cup are currently 9th

All 3 grades are potential Finalists :clap:
NSW Cup must beat 6th placed Canterbury(26) this week. 8th Illawarra(22) are against 1st placed Mounties, 7th Norths (24) vs 5th Newcastle (26) keeping in mind two teams are 1 point behind us.

"A determined second half effort saw Manly win 34 - 20. BJ Lawrence looked fast and strong. If he's well recovered from his serious back injury we might see him on the interchange bench for the NRL soon. A dominant second half by the whole team to get the win at Wentworthville."

I was impressed with Jayden Hodges through the 2nd half, taking good control of many plays to help with the win.

Wolfman & Brenton Lawrence played pretty well, Littlejohn didn't seem to play as well as I'd expected.
Was a great arvo @ Wentie, the Manly boys appreciated the larger group of fans on the hill!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2