NSW & Holden Cups - 2015 Round 19 Team Lists, Info & Results etc.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
HOLDEN CUP - Round 19 - Sea Eagles Team List to take on the North Queensland Cowboys at Brookvale Oval at 12:00PM (local) on Saturday (18th of July):

1. NICHOLAS HYNES
2. BRAD PARKER
3. ADDISON DEMETRIOU
4. JESSE RAMIEN
5. BAILEY SHIACH-WISE
6. WILL PEARSALL
7. RILEY TRAVERS (C)
8. LIAM KNIGHT
9. HUGH PRATT
10. NICK LYNN
11. MATT DOUGLAS
12. JAMES PARKER
13. DARCY COX

14. BILLY BAINBRIDGE
15. JYI SEYMOUR
16. DALLAS KOEN
17. MOSES NOVAO-MCGREAL

COACH: DAVID HEATH

* Team List subject to change. *

NSW CUP - Round 19 - BYE

DRAWS:

Click here for NSW CUP Draw.

LADDERS:

Click here for HOLDEN CUP ladder.

Click here for NSW CUP ladder.

NYC Full-time: Nth Qld 34 d Manly 16. Disappointing for the players. Its a shame the team was not playing before first grade on Monday. Whether it was money saving to supply less security for today, but the team should play before firsts like other clubs and would give a good boost for the players, they are the juniors for the club and should be supported that way

It was played today so that the Nth Qld players did not miss two days of work/study if travelling on Mon/Tues. Similar to last week when our boys travelled to GC and played on the weekend rather than Mon.

NYC Full-time: Nth Qld 34 d Manly 16. Disappointing for the players. Its a shame the team was not playing before first grade on Monday. Whether it was money saving to supply less security for today, but the team should play before firsts like other clubs and would give a good boost for the players, they are the juniors for the club and should be supported that way
Again we are short changed as fans and members, really over this. You buy a season ticket to see your kids play and the first team, we have had the luxury of seeing that 3 times at home this year. We deserve better!

It was played today so that the Nth Qld players did not miss two days of work/study if travelling on Mon/Tues. Similar to last week when our boys travelled to GC and played on the weekend rather than Mon.

They are big boys now not u14s. The other clubs play their 20s before firsts and season ticket holders fans, whether its mum / dad and relatives etc believe it or not do like to watch the 20s before the top side and get value at the same time. Not long ago one of manly's Home Game, there had been no rain for a few days before the game so Brooky was fine but the boys had to travel and play all the way to Campbelltown Stadium, they wouldn't play our first grade there. Anyway lets hope it doesn't happen again for the next games

Next Saturday, from 10:30 on Fox1 its Manly NYC, Manly NSW Cup and Manly NRL v Warriors :clap:
Great, first time since I put fox back on. I was wondering if I was going to get a lower grade to watch. The wife just organised a family function, she can't understand why I want it at my place. Women! can't live with them......

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8