NSW & Holden Cups - 2015 Round 14 Team Lists, Info & Results etc.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Michael Chee Kam scores under the post

Make that 24-18 Manly with 20 odd minutes to go

16 minutes to go
No change in score
Hodges just saved a certain try with his Leg

Commentators saying that our NSW Cup halves are basically crap. Kinda tells why Tooves has at times used forwards (Mateo and T-Red) as a replacement 5/8 rather than calling up JLJ.

Manly score
Delroy Berryman in the corner
28-18 manly
Chee Kam and Hodges should play 1st grade next week both very strong so far.

Michael Chee Kam scores
34-18 Manly leading with 4 minutes to go

Finally something to cheer about :):):)

Great radio coverage

Jayden Hodges has been given man of match award

I agree Chee Kam should be given a go and Hodges has to at least be on the bench, we need to sharpen our blunt attack, we are 8 points a game worse than last season.

I really really hope 2v proves me wrong. But I bet on Tuesday hodges and Chee Cham won't be picked.
And someone like Mateo who has done nothing today will.

Full Time
Manly 34-18
Well done boys

Toovey - you must pick some of these young forwards over mason and mateo

Mateo was not impressive today

I would have JSL Hodges Chee Kam and starling in for Friday's Game against the Tigers but I know that will never happen.

Last edited:
Did Starling get much game time?

We need him back and match fit ASAP, hopefully with BJ only a couple of weeks behind him.

With regards to Mateo and probably Starling, today was more than likely used to get a gauge on their fitness before next Friday nights game. I wouldn't mind betting the same was true for JSL.

Chee Kam I can't see getting picked, but Hodges might. However, Tooves comments about only using one hooker in games doesn't sound well for Jayden's chances.

He played a good 50 minutes or so
He was solid coming back from injury

Good to hear. He will be a bit short of a gallop have barely been on the field so great to get some time under his belt this week before playing next week off the bench.

Same goes with the other 2 as HV8 suggests. Should mean Hasson moves back to his rightful position.

Good to hear. He will be a bit short of a gallop have barely been on the field so great to get some time under his belt this week before playing next week off the bench.

Same goes with the other 2 as HV8 suggests. Should mean Hasson moves back to his rightful position.

Left right out?

Hodges might. However, Tooves comments about only using one hooker in games doesn't sound well for Jayden's chances.
Yes I think you're right. Toovey has a particular strategy that he has been sticking to regardless of what players are at his disposal. This is in a way similar to Sandow and the Eels. It's sad because Hodges would likely be great in firsts if Toovey could work out how best to use him. It seems like Toovey just wants 4 big forwards on the bench.

Not sure which sandow at the eels strategy you are referring to?

Is it
1. Play first grade half back
2. Play first grade full back
3. Play NSW cup half back

Either way I think Hodges is a better hooker than half back or full back and we have 3 top line full backs already

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6