Nsw forward signing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

c eagle

Reserve Grader
One poster on here earlier this year was that certain we had a NSW signing , but wouldn't name names..... I'm still waiting , care to shed some light on our NSW forward now .

One poster on here earlier this year was that certain we had a NSW signing , but wouldn't name names..... I'm still waiting , care to shed some light on our NSW forward now .
Bozo stated to the press he was going to sign and big name nsw forward? He still hasn't delivered, but he always does I hope it's Tamou.

There were some strong rumours that we were chasing Klemmer, so that is probably what you read. That's clearly not going to be mail that is delivered seeing as he signed a 4 year extension.

If you like I can start another runour, just let me know who you'd fancy in maroon and white and I'll have a chat to my "sources" and have a thread about his imminent signature up and running before you know it

Well if Buzz Rothyear and the Lurker announced it then that's good enough for me!

If I had to choose one it would be Klemmer.

Mate Bozo never had openly said in the press that we would make this signing, it was written by Buzz Rothfield and followed up by The Lurker etc.

I haven't forgotten this either and have been waiting, I think they were talking b***s***

I think it was @Wheel who had the intel on Klemmer. Things change though, so it was probably spot on.

Ok well I might have a soft spot for him! Get him and get Donny back to train him hard. Bring him off the bench for 20 minute stints with one objective: run fast and hard.

Could work :)

Played for Australia, NSW, Got a premiership. Only 27. 6'4" 120kgs. $100k.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4