• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And O'Farrell has done plenty as well, ask anyone who works for the government.

His Razor gangs have bene very active, unless you are on of his cronies in which case you have been regraded upwards by a long way.

And if you have a compo claim pending you had better hope it gets sorted soon or you will be eating cat food when you cant work...

I was never crazy about Barry but to be fair he has moved quickly on a whole raft of things. He immediately came up with and committed to worthwhile measurable objectives, instigated platforms outside CHOGM with Victoria, set about fixing transport and is doing so, repealed the farce of over-riding planning by local Councils etc. He should have stood firm on the bs payments on solar feeds, but overall he is streets ahead of what we have put up with.

so he ahs moved quickly on pretty much nothing but changing rules and measurements and getting jobs for his boys.

Noticed today his government has opened 565 of the 1390 hospital beds already the he promised for the last election. WOW great efffort, wait, hang on, 405 of those were already open before they were even elected but they are taking credit for it?? WTF?

I wonder how much other credit has been claimed from the previous government?

http://www.smh.com.au/national/health/skinner-adds-hospital-beds-of-labor-era-to-new-tally-20120328-1vyom.html

Fluffy you are pure white noise.

You think it takes 5 mins to fix the **** fight Labor left the state in.

Why dont you move to Adelaide.

Why should he move anywhere?

I hate Labor as much as the next guy, but if we have total dominance by either side we are just as screwed...

Ive worked in the Public Service for near 25 years, and they are all as bad as each other...

open the other eye Byso.

The sooner we all bow down to our alien overlords the better. I for one welcome the lizard men with open arms

byso said:
Fluffy you are pure white noise.

You think it takes 5 mins to fix the s**t fight Labor left the state in.

Why dont you move to Adelaide.

hasnt tried to fix anything too busy with Jobs for the boys.

Seen the star city stunt, waits until his 2 mates are out gives them both high paying jobs for the government then wants to take them down.

It's all a moot point, apparently the cabal are headed for a fall and we are headed to freedom, you boys need to be more up to date on your conspiracies

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4