• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Labour were never going to win anyone who thought otherwise is just dellusional. I am no fan of the kind but NSW is one ****ed up state and the back slappers at the alp need to sit out for a spell. Maybe this may make NSW more liveable again

Dan link said:
Labour were never going to win anyone who thought otherwise is just dellusional. I am no fan of the kind but NSW is one f**ked up state and the back slappers at the alp need to sit out for a spell. Maybe this may make NSW more liveable again

I have the benefit of seeing some polling that very few other people have seen, and I am almost frightened by how diabolically bad it looks for Labor. Especially in Sydney, the south coast and the hunter.

They will have a new leader, and a genuine leader at that, in John Robertson within a few weeks.

But it will take several years to haul back the damage they been blamed for in NSW.

The good news for us NSW is Barry O'Barrell will have the state in good order by this time next week.

I was a resident of NSW for over 50 years, until I moved to Brisbane in 2005...whilst it wasn't the main reason I moved, I was sick of NSW meaning Newcastle / Sydney / Wollongong...living in the country as I did for all those years Labour had just forgotten about anyone and anywhere outside of "NSW"...I was heavily involved (President for many years) of the local Chamber of Commerce...do you think the Labor Government would do anything for us (bleieve me we asked many times)...nup...nada...so **** THEM...I hope they get smashed!!

but is the other lot likely to be any better mark, especially for those on the west of the sandstone curtain...

HIs electorate certainly doesnt think so, he managed jsut a 0.8% swing really a telling statistic one would think.

At least in Qld the LNP have woken up and ditched JP Langbroek.  As if anyone wants a celebrity dentist named after an F Grade pop star running the State - even in Queensland!

The highlight for me was the poor showing by the greens.  The candidate for Marrickville starting a boycott on Israel is just crazy stuff. 

The Gronk link said:
The highlight for me was the poor showing by the greens. 

Yes, it hasn't taken long for Australians to wake up to their dangerous fundamentalism now that they hold the puppet strings in Federal politics. 

They're very immature in their behaviour too.  They tend to attack labor who share a lot in common with them rather than the liberals who should be anathema to their policies. 

Finally those fools are out, hopefully we see more investment in  infrastructure.

I will expect a similar result in the next federal election.

byso link said:
Finally those fools are out, hopefully we see more investment in  infrastructure.

I will expect a similar result in the next federal election.
Yeah I think we will see the Libs in charge at a federal level before too long.

NSW needed that change oh so badly, but I wonder if NSW is now beyond saving?

And really Abbott is not someone I would like to see as the PM of our country

I reckon Labor will win with an increased majority federally if Abbott is there in two years time.  If it is Turnbull on the other hand it will be a different story all together. 

I think you'll find Turbull will be back in charge. he's by far the smartest they have.

Good riddance I say to NSW Labor however it will be a tough gig for Farry O'Barrell as the state is just about ****ed and it's a long long way back.

And correct Mata, in Campbell Newman the LNP finally have someone who can be a true leader.

Won't it be crazy in a few years to see Labor outsed everywhere remembering just a few years ago they had the lot, with the only Liberal leader in Australia being Campbell Newman as Mayor of Brisbane.

Amazing times

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7