1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NSW Cup Team

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by anthonyb1965, Apr 4, 2012.

1. anthonyb1965

anthonyb1965 GO Manly Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

+504 / 15
    Seems always hard to get much info on our NSW Cup team so I thought I would post the Round 6 Lineup!

Interesting to note all the Front Rowers!! We are 3-2 and equal 6th on the ladder.

1. Scott Blanch
    2. Faleula Finau
    3. Michael Oldfield
    4. Rhys Wollaghan
    5. Domenic Nasso
    6. Liam Foran (c)
    25. Gary Riccardi
    8. George Rose
    9. Liam Higgins
    10. Tim Robinson
    11. Jason Annear
    12. Tim Burrell
    13. Sebastian Volous

14. Kyle Lodge
    15. James Cunningham
    16. P J Asiata
    17. Junior Palau
    18. Magnus Stromquist
    19. Ben Falcone

COACH: Cliff Lyons
  2. manlyfan76

manlyfan76 Parra Trolls are the best. Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Anywhere but Parramatta
    +5,148 / 100
  3. mike walker

mike walker Well-Known Member

+556 / 2
    g'day all,last year i was at shark park to watch us play sharks and in the toyota cup two blokes stood out to me,one was jorge taufua and the other was tim burrell who looked really likely.I don't know anything about him and he doesn't get mentioned on the forum but he certainly looked to have abit about him.Anyone else know anything or seen him play more games?
    cheers mike
  4. bennyeagle

bennyeagle Well-Known Member

+240 / 8
    Anyone got any info on Nick Skinner, havent seen him much except for his little stint against Parra. We have a good looking NSW Cup team, Rhys Wolloghan played for Weena (Naraweena) last year, good to see were filling our stocks with local talent. I miss the days of going down to brooky and watching all grades, i hope to see most of the boys named in our nsw cup team push onto bigger and better things with manly !
    • Like Like x 2