1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NSW Cup result

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by The Who, Mar 7, 2015.

1. The Who

The Who Well-Known Member

Mona Vale
    Ratings:
    +4,842 / 103
    I just looked up the score, hoping that some of the players had done enough to warrant a promotion to first grade. We lost 34 - 8.
    Does management care about the appalling results of this team in recent seasons, and the record of its coach?
    Fellow posters claim certain NSW Cup players should be in our top 17, but they are obviously not up to standard. What is wrong with our club? On paper we've always had a strong NSW Cup side yet they never live up to their abilities. This weekend has been very depressing. At least the Under 20s and junior sides showed Manly spirit.

• Like Like x 1
  2. ManlyArmy

ManlyArmy Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +939 / 23
    Can someone just release those farking goat pictures!

3. Jimmy Jazz

Jimmy Jazz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +180 / 1
    They have and Hasson has got copies.

• Like Like x 1
  4. mozgrame

mozgrame Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4,605 / 46
    All the work Willow has put into our young blokes over the years is about to pay of BIG TIME!!

They'll know EXACTLY how to handle defeat when they get into the NRL! Masterstroke!!

• Like Like x 3
  5. Pepi

Pepi Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +319 / 20
    Not fair to lump Jake T and Jayden Hodges in the "not up to standard" bunch.

6. Bird Up

Bird Up Active Member

Ratings:
    +161 / 2
    Rudolph left the field early on in the 1st half with an injury and didn't return.

I'm not sure if it's common knowledge or not but if fellow members would like to listen to the Live VB NSW Cup commentary, Radio Hub will be broadcasting every VB NSW Cup game simultaneously all season!
    You can listen in on the following web address:
    http://www.radiohub.com.au

• Like Like x 3
  7. Central Coast Eagle

Central Coast Eagle Active Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 2
    IMHO yesterday Jake still looked at least 4 weeks away from being match fit and Hodges didn't impress me at all, missed a lot of tackles and is a ball hog.

The only player that made any impact with the ball in his hands was Santini.

Littlejohn also went off injured just before half time, but made it back on for the second half.

8. The Who

The Who Well-Known Member

Mona Vale
    Ratings:
    +4,842 / 103
    Santini could find himself in first grade if Matai remaining unavailable, replacing Gutherson.
    How did the two big front rowers go?

9. Mavin

Mavin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +929 / 43
    Willo is ordinary but 2 be fair we have very poor depth

10. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,625 / 132
    Sounds like by the end of our NSW cup game we have clocked up injuries to over a quarter of our squads:

Tafua, Matai, Guthbo, Foran, Starling, Buhrer, Littlejohn, Rudolph and anyone else I have missed

11. Central Coast Eagle

Ratings:
    +108 / 2
    Jake looked shirt of a gallop and Ligi looked didn't do anything to stand out either way.

12. Frogz

Frogz Don't mess with the goat, he has photos. Premium Member

Sydney, Australia
    Ratings:
    +1,392 / 36
    Willo has won 11 games in 2 seasons and they question Toovey!!!!! go figure

• Like Like x 1
  13. Snake

Snake Doing The Eagle Rock!

Ratings:
    +2,527 / 135
    Tom T looked pretty darn good in NYC on Friday night; boy can he play. He is definitely a better prospect than Gutherson.

14. ALinda

ALinda Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +979 / 5
    Interesting, thanks CCE..... So did Littlejohn look affected when he returned? In your opinion would he be fit for firsts?
    Also how did Wolfie go?

15. Central Coast Eagle

Ratings:
    +108 / 2
    He looked in a lot of pain when he went off, I didn't think he would come back on. I would say he got a needle at half time, I didn't notice he carrying it (his shoulder) in the second half.

Wolfie is not a fullback IMHO.he was vocal from the back early on but I didn't hear him talking as much as the game went on. Still suspect under the high ball.

• Like Like x 1
  16. simon64

simon64 Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +2,085 / 27
    ..Did Vave play, CCE ?

Just trying to think of options for our like of domination up front and thinking maybe he could be an option.

17. Jatz Crackers

Jatz Crackers Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,242 / 7
    Thank you BU. That's appreciated.

18. Bird Up

Bird Up Active Member

Ratings:
    +161 / 2
    Yes, finally someone else sees what I frustratingly see every game..... Hodges has no ears when it comes to set plays, especially within 20-30 from the try line and hogs the ball trying to be the hero!! What's annoying is that I've actually heard from the stands the other boys yelling at him to listen to the plays!! So obviously he's out there only for himself and when a team has a useless coach like they do, he is going to get away with it and do it every week until someone has the balls to pull him up on it!!!

19. joeboy

joeboy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +419 / 16
    It's pretty terrible our attitude to nsw cup. Why would we keep a coach who can't inspire his squad. All depth comes from nsw cup. So get them motivated so they are ready to go when needed in the top grade.

Terrible attitude by the club.

• Like Like x 1
  20. conanu

conanu Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,839 / 31
    Just another thing about our club that perplexes me. I don't understand??????