NSW Cup result

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
I just looked up the score, hoping that some of the players had done enough to warrant a promotion to first grade. We lost 34 - 8.
Does management care about the appalling results of this team in recent seasons, and the record of its coach?
Fellow posters claim certain NSW Cup players should be in our top 17, but they are obviously not up to standard. What is wrong with our club? On paper we've always had a strong NSW Cup side yet they never live up to their abilities. This weekend has been very depressing. At least the Under 20s and junior sides showed Manly spirit.

Rudolph left the field early on in the 1st half with an injury and didn't return.

I'm not sure if it's common knowledge or not but if fellow members would like to listen to the Live VB NSW Cup commentary, Radio Hub will be broadcasting every VB NSW Cup game simultaneously all season!
You can listen in on the following web address:
http://www.radiohub.com.au

Not fair to lump Jake T and Jayden Hodges in the "not up to standard" bunch.

IMHO yesterday Jake still looked at least 4 weeks away from being match fit and Hodges didn't impress me at all, missed a lot of tackles and is a ball hog.

The only player that made any impact with the ball in his hands was Santini.

Littlejohn also went off injured just before half time, but made it back on for the second half.

Santini could find himself in first grade if Matai remaining unavailable, replacing Gutherson.
How did the two big front rowers go?

Sounds like by the end of our NSW cup game we have clocked up injuries to over a quarter of our squads:

Tafua, Matai, Guthbo, Foran, Starling, Buhrer, Littlejohn, Rudolph and anyone else I have missed

Tom T looked pretty darn good in NYC on Friday night; boy can he play. He is definitely a better prospect than Gutherson.

IMHO yesterday Jake still looked at least 4 weeks away from being match fit and Hodges didn't impress me at all, missed a lot of tackles and is a ball hog.

Littlejohn also went off injured just before half time, but made it back on for the second half.
Interesting, thanks CCE..... So did Littlejohn look affected when he returned? In your opinion would he be fit for firsts?
Also how did Wolfie go?

Interesting, thanks CCE..... So did Littlejohn look affected when he returned? In your opinion would he be fit for firsts?
Also how did Wolfie go?

He looked in a lot of pain when he went off, I didn't think he would come back on. I would say he got a needle at half time, I didn't notice he carrying it (his shoulder) in the second half.

Wolfie is not a fullback IMHO.he was vocal from the back early on but I didn't hear him talking as much as the game went on. Still suspect under the high ball.

..Did Vave play, CCE ?

Just trying to think of options for our like of domination up front and thinking maybe he could be an option.

Rudolph left the field early on in the 1st half with an injury and didn't return.

I'm not sure if it's common knowledge or not but if fellow members would like to listen to the Live VB NSW Cup commentary, Radio Hub will be broadcasting every VB NSW Cup game simultaneously all season!
You can listen in on the following web address:
http://www.radiohub.com.au

Thank you BU. That's appreciated.

Yes, finally someone else sees what I frustratingly see every game..... Hodges has no ears when it comes to set plays, especially within 20-30 from the try line and hogs the ball trying to be the hero!! What's annoying is that I've actually heard from the stands the other boys yelling at him to listen to the plays!! So obviously he's out there only for himself and when a team has a useless coach like they do, he is going to get away with it and do it every week until someone has the balls to pull him up on it!!!

It's pretty terrible our attitude to nsw cup. Why would we keep a coach who can't inspire his squad. All depth comes from nsw cup. So get them motivated so they are ready to go when needed in the top grade.

Terrible attitude by the club.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4