NSW Cup replays

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

anthonyb1965

GO Manly
Does anyone know if replay's are available (or footage even recorded) of our NSW Cup teams games? Would love to see some the players like Darcy Lussick and Ray Moujili (think that's how he spells it) go around!!!

They replay some games on fox midweek, normally around 4 on a Wednesday. I'm going to walk up to nth Sydney oval now and watch their game at 3.

We are playing like busteds. Forwards are ordinary apart from Harrison. Riccardi looks good with limited chances. Needs more from his forwards.

Wolfie playing but just saw Oldfield watching. That mean Stewart is out Monday? Or are we still not sure. Who knows.

Garts said:
We are playing like busteds. Forwards are ordinary apart from Harrison. Riccardi looks good with limited chances. Needs more from his forwards.

Wolfie playing but just saw Oldfield watching. That mean Stewart is out Monday? Or are we still not sure. Who knows.

Oldfield on stand as 18th man, I believe.

Just back from the game. Gee we were terrible in defence and attack. The backs were never given a platform by the forwards, they were terribly disappointing. Only one who looked like they could step up to NRL was Harrison. We already know he can. The backs never got a chance. Robinson was not playing so King must be out Monday.

Most of the NRL players were there watching. All in different groups around the ground. Saw Des there watching at the end, he definitely has nothing to be excited about on that performance.

I was heading up to watch Norths Rugby Colts play on the top oval at North Sydney - saw them all warming up and some of the drop-kicks that support the bears. (many were Souths supporters, watching Souths reserve grade team.

Saw the sign on the fence = BEARS FOREVER, EAGLES NEVER.

Made me laugh - Norths are dead and with the support I saw today, that is how they will stay.

Does anyone else find it funny that North supporters are boasting about how much they beat us by, when over half there team are South players?

From those who catch the NSW Cup games how does Junior Palau stack up??
Been in the system forever besides some time with the roosters but as a local junior, just wandering about his on-field performances? cheers

gday Ray, I mentioned him for a couple of years now, big kid but hasn't kicked on. Saw him a couple of years ago in 20's and could really get stuck into it. He just doesn't seem to get stuck into it, has great size but doesn't dominate, did have high hopes for him. Just seems to be plodding along. Only young so may improve

I'm a little worried about Daniel Harrison everyone can see he is a class above NSW Cup but the poor buggar can't get a regular start in first grade tbh. The bloke is to good to be languishing in the reserves.

Thanks Darren, I thought that were the case but i was hoping it was just a matter of oversight. I have suspected his desire for a while after we were so glad to gain him back from the roosters junior system he never seemed to gain anymore impression. Mind you as big as he is, he was that size since the under 9's so perhaps he has built his career relying soley on this trait and not developing further? By all means best of luck to him though

Not good to hear, as i said i certainly wish him the best along with all the NSW cup players in their quest to NRL transition.
Out of curiosity, who appears to be the teams greatest individual loss since severing the connection with Sunshine Coast?

It's a different team.
This years reggies is last years 20's without DCE, Buhrer, Oldfield & Hoppa. Essentially.

This years 20's are all the old Matt's & Ball kids.

Fair Enough, i guess thats a good sign that with exception to the coasts local players, most reggies have kicked on or not hung around making up the numbers.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4