NSW cup Manly v Windsor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thanks 4 the heads up, I can now see for myself how (allegedly) bad Rose actually is.....

Foran and Riccardi both look like more than capable halves, in fact they complement each other like KFoz and DCE do. Liam ballplays more at the defensive line like KFoz, and Riccardi seems to have plenty of time when he has the ball ala DCE. Cunningham and Rose both went good.

Dont mind this lanky ex Raider Skinner - good motor & energy. Prefer him to Harrison from what I seen here.
Backrower Annear runs good angles & Palau looks a handy impact player worth a quality 15 min stint each half.
Centre Tafua?? is dangerous with power, a huge step & reasonable speed though lacked vision to pick up support on both his line breaks.
Foran seemed well organised with a good kicking game & Riccardi challenges the line at speed. Rose & Cunningham played solid also.

I watched bits of it at the gym. I wondered who the big cuddly fellow was, took a while to realise it was George. He looks even bigger that previous seasons, he missed a few tackles from what I saw. No wonder he is in reggies at the moment. Needs to get some fitness up.

Only caught the end of the match. George looked enormous.

They should make him play the full 80 each week to whip him into some kind of shape asap. We desperately need his experience - and ability- in NRL at the moment. If fit and in form he would be a great asset.

Agreed. I saw a bit of the match and he was bigger than I've ever seen him. The haircut isn't doing him any favours either.

Yep what was doing with that haircut George ...he must have thought it was an away game in Windsor & tried to fit in with the locals.

Commentators were in love with Skinner - I didnt see the attraction but I guess he was at least pretty "busy". Foran on some touches looks NRL quality..but on others not so much.

To me, Skinner reminded me of Glenn Hall ( and not just the haircut ),
a worker to do the extra tackling & hitups to keep Choc & Buhrer fresher for attack. He may not stand out but looks like he'll get the job done.

would be good for Foran to play good minutes at hooker. then he may make the grade as a utility player. 5/5 in goal kicking.

fullback had speed. Centre Jorge t is the one that will go with it.

Final try to seal the win was cheeky

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8