1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NSW Cup Fixtures for Manly

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by SeaEagle9413, Dec 22, 2015.

1. SeaEagle9413

SeaEagle9413 Forward Pass

Ratings:
    +348 / 60
    Mon 21st December, 04:07PM

image.jpeg

Here is the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles draw for the 2016 NSW Cup competition.

Luke Williamson will again be in charge of the Sea Eagles after taking them to the finals in 2015.

Manly Warringah will play 10 home games at Brookvale Oval.

Sea Eagles NSW Cup Fixtures for the 2016 Season

Round 1: Wests Tigers v Manly, 5-6 March, (date/time to be advised), Leichhardt Oval

Round 2: Wentworthville v Manly, 3pm, Sunday 13 March, Ringrose Park

Round 3: Manly v Canterbury, 19-20 March, (date/time to be advised), Brookvale Oval

Round 4: Manly v Newtown Jets, 26-27 March, (date/time to be advised), Brookvale Oval

Round 5: Manly v Penrith, 2-3 April (date/time to be advised), Brookvale Oval

Round 6: Wyong v Manly, 9-10 April (date/time to be advised), Morrie Breen Oval

Round 7: Mounties v Manly, 11.40am Sunday 17 April, GIO Stadium

Round 8: Bye

Round 9 (Country Round): Manly v Illawarra Cutters, 30 April-May 1 (date/time/venue to be advised)

Round 10: North Sydney v Manly, 3pm Sunday 15 May, North Sydney Oval

Round 11: NZ Warriors v Manly, Saturday 21 May (time to be advised), Mt Smart Stadium #2

Round 12: Canterbury v Manly, 28-29 May, (date/time to be advised), Belmore Sportsground

Round 13: Manly v Newcastle, 4-5 June, (date/time to be advised), Brookvale Oval

Round 14: Penrith v Manly, 11-12 June, (date/time to be advised), Pepper Stadium

Round 15: Manly v Mounties, 18-19 June, (date/time to be advised), Brookvale Oval

Round 16: Bye

Round 17: Manly v Wyong, 2-3 July, (date/time to be advised), Brookvale Oval

Round 18: Manly v Wentworthville, 9-10 July, (date/time to be advised), Brookvale Oval

Round 19: Manly v NZ Warriors, 1pm Sunday, July 17, Brookvale Oval

Round 20: Manly v North Sydney, 23-24 July, (date/time to be advised), Brookvale Oval

Round 21: Bye

Round 22: Illawarra Cutters v Manly, 6-7 August, (date/time to be advised), WIN Stadium

Round 23: Newcastle v Manly, 13-14 August, (date/time to be advised), Newcastle Sportsground #2

Round 24: Manly v Wests Tigers, 20-21 August, (date/time to be advised), Brookvale Oval

Round 25: Newtown v Manly, 27-28 August, (date/time to be advised), Henson Park

Qualifying finals: 2-3 September

Semi-finals: 11 September

Preliminary finals: 18 September

Grand Final: 25 September

National Championships: Sunday, October 2, (NSW Cup v Qld Cup winners).

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2015/12/21/nsw_cup_fixtures_for.html

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Mals

Mals Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Pennant Hills
    Ratings:
    +1,480 / 35
    I can't believe that Willo survived the big clean out of the coaching staff :wondering: The goat photos of Mr Fluffy & ZtH must be still in his top pocket.

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. Remi

Remi Active Member

Ratings:
    +254 / 9
    I know I can't believe it... You look at all the players that have gone, including club legend Toovey and he is still here

4. HoldenV8

HoldenV8 Well-Known Member

Adelaide
    Ratings:
    +6,739 / 125
    I suppose because of the fact that he first came into first grade in Adelaide that I have a bit of a soft spot for Willo.

But like a few others I'm kinda surprised he wasn't one of those who were moved on in the cleanout.

5. Remi

Remi Active Member

Ratings:
    +254 / 9
    Its crazy, you have a guy who coached the u20s into the final and he gets punted and a guy who has coached the Cup side here for years and has done nothing and he is still reinstated putting his hand up to coach, you would think he would want to stand down and give someone else a go Something is a bit strange