NSW Cup - 2015 Finals Week 1 Team List, Info & Result etc.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have never seen our NSW Cup side play (the joys of living in Adelaide and being too cheap to get Foxtel). I've heard some wraps for Manaia Rudolph, what is he like as a half? Is he a possible future replacement for Foran at 5/8??

Knights penalty in front
Will lead 30-6 with about 24 minutes to go

In about 10 minutes I will be switching over to watch the tigers vs dragons.. go the Tigers!!

Hasson on report for a high shot
34-6 kick to come.
Kick was successful 36-6
We are playing now dirty
What a dissappointing end to this season.
18 minutes to go.

Season over for the reggies bit disappointing to get flogged after last week
I guess it was improvement from previous seasons but a lot of this team won't be there next year

Am now heading to watch the Tigers vs Dragons
thank you Wolfman for you service at manly you will be missed.

Feeble performance from this team, shame as they worked so hard to get back into the finals. A big thanks to the guys who served our club really well. Especially to the wolf man who showed lots of guts to overcome serious injuries to get a grand final winner medal.

Perhaps they should have stuck with last weeks team instead of thinking a couple of hero's could win the game for them. The boys have been playing as a team lately. Also, we couldnt Win a trick - boys tried a number of things - that didnt come off. Some penalties were total crap yet we were penalised heavily when we reciprocated the same behavior! The result of this game WAS disappointing, but to finish 6th when only a few weeks ago we were sitting around 10th is quite an achievement for these boys.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4