NSW coach

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
wombatgc said:
is anyone getting the Bendon Lingerie add on the page?..she is hot....sorry where was I...ahh Laurie..who nose, he might surprise us!?:)

the ads that you get wombat, I think are dependant on previous internet searches. Does that say anything about your previous searches??:p

I just got an ad about doing your own will..:huh::s:huh::s is there something I should know??:huh:

wombatgc said:
is anyone getting the Bendon Lingerie add on the page?..she is hot....sorry where was I...ahh Laurie..who nose, he might surprise us!?:)

the ads that you get wombat, I think are dependant on previous internet searches. Does that say anything about your previous searches??:p

I just got an ad about doing your own will..:huh::s:huh::s is there something I should know??:huh:

Clint said:
wombatgc said:

I get ads about sexy hot asian women and I can absolutely confirm that nothing remotely connected to anything like this has been keyed into my search engine.
Like the nrl refereeing system, it's a lottery.

Clint said:
wombatgc said:

I get ads about sexy hot asian women and I can absolutely confirm that nothing remotely connected to anything like this has been keyed into my search engine.
Like the nrl refereeing system, it's a lottery.

Kiwi Eagle said:
How can we sit here and bag his ability as a coach, when we don't have anything to judge him on ? What is being judged is his ability in the media and as a commentator, Hasler wouldn't be any good at those roles but he can coach ok !!

Prepared to give him a crack, at that level it isn't all about coaching nous anyway, Meninga is hardly a super coach

I would have been happy with Raudonikis ;)

Because most on here are whinging old ladies, all I seem to read on here is whinge, whinge, moan, moan.

Kiwi Eagle said:
How can we sit here and bag his ability as a coach, when we don't have anything to judge him on ? What is being judged is his ability in the media and as a commentator, Hasler wouldn't be any good at those roles but he can coach ok !!

Prepared to give him a crack, at that level it isn't all about coaching nous anyway, Meninga is hardly a super coach

Because most on here are whinging old ladies, all I seem to read on here is whinge, whinge, moan, moan.

Kiwi Eagle said:

Spot on kiwi who are we to judge without giving him a fair go. True, ordinary commentator and super league traitor but he has spilt blue blood and is a NSW legend. Not sure Qld supporters would turn on one of their own like this.

Kiwi Eagle said:

Spot on kiwi who are we to judge without giving him a fair go. True, ordinary commentator and super league traitor but he has spilt blue blood and is a NSW legend. Not sure Qld supporters would turn on one of their own like this.

niccipops said:

That's the way Niccipops...deny,deny,deny...:p:D

niccipops said:

That's the way Niccipops...deny,deny,deny...:p:D

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6