NSW coach

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Boneheaded decision. Crazy to go with this bloke. He has no thought process. Instinct is fine on the field, but to coach you need to be able to think and articulate your tactics so a team can understand them. Our only hope is if real coaches are appointed as assistants, like qld has.

Boneheaded decision. Crazy to go with this bloke. He has no thought process. Instinct is fine on the field, but to coach you need to be able to think and articulate your tactics so a team can understand them. Our only hope is if real coaches are appointed as assistants, like qld has.

may as well just paint the big red V on the sky blue then. Manly players wont get a look in id say

may as well just paint the big red V on the sky blue then. Manly players wont get a look in id say

I can't see why they'd use a bloke who has never been a fulltime coach before. Daley has coached a total of 8 games for 3 wins. If they couldn't get Phil Gould or Des Hasler, then Fittler would have been my pick. Even Mick Cronin would have been ahead of Daley imo. ****ing NSW!

I can't see why they'd use a bloke who has never been a fulltime coach before. Daley has coached a total of 8 games for 3 wins. If they couldn't get Phil Gould or Des Hasler, then Fittler would have been my pick. Even Mick Cronin would have been ahead of Daley imo. ****ing NSW!

How can we sit here and bag his ability as a coach, when we don't have anything to judge him on ? What is being judged is his ability in the media and as a commentator, Hasler wouldn't be any good at those roles but he can coach ok !!

Prepared to give him a crack, at that level it isn't all about coaching nous anyway, Meninga is hardly a super coach

I would have been happy with Raudonikis ;)

How can we sit here and bag his ability as a coach, when we don't have anything to judge him on ? What is being judged is his ability in the media and as a commentator, Hasler wouldn't be any good at those roles but he can coach ok !!

Prepared to give him a crack, at that level it isn't all about coaching nous anyway, Meninga is hardly a super coach

Kiwi Eagle said:

Indigenous coach and Country coach.
Both roles he's been ordinary at.

Kiwi Eagle said:

Indigenous coach and Country coach.
Both roles he's been ordinary at.

Ordinary in which way ?

tbh I don't count the All Stars match either, it is a gimmick match that they always throw some crap experiment into

globaleagle said:
So much for Alexander's man-love piece on fittler then!

Look, I may not be some big city lawyer, but daley seems to be a total air head. He has that few good ideas, he should be called Monthly.

Which would go well with his playing nickname of "Tampon" (because he was always in one week, out for four).
Seriously, were he, Fittler and Barrett really the best candidates for the job?

globaleagle said:
So much for Alexander's man-love piece on fittler then!

Look, I may not be some big city lawyer, but daley seems to be a total air head. He has that few good ideas, he should be called Monthly.

Which would go well with his playing nickname of "Tampon" (because he was always in one week, out for four).
Seriously, were he, Fittler and Barrett really the best candidates for the job?

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6