NSW Blues Team SOO 1

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Chip and Chase said:
I don't know about Wade Graham, he has his moments but consistency isn't a strong point. He provides cover for 5/8 I suppose, but so does Bird.
Graham does some good things on-field, but what would he wear to origin camp?

See Lawrence has been deemed a Qlder,and he wants to be a blue,yes he was born in Mackay,but his junior football started in south australia and Canberra,see things still favour QLD

Gidley out of origin 1

http://www.nrl.com/gidley-out-of-origin-i-with-foot-injury/tabid/11019/newsid/72545/default.aspx

Rumour is that Sutton is into the 17 to replace Gidley.

Not sure how I fell about that one. Interested in seeing how he goes.

If he got a shot at 5/8 I wouldn't have quibbled too much but I don't think he's a bench utility. Maybe Hinchcliffe, or Aubusson?

Wolfpack said:
Rumour is that Sutton is into the 17 to replace Gidley.

Not sure how I fell about that one. Interested in seeing how he goes.

Good value I think. Ball player who runs a good line and can come on and lock the scrum.

I'm a big yes for Sutton - cover 5/8, lock and 2nd row and can break the line with his runs or offload.

Would have been in my original squad.

Still no indication on who is the new bench player. Amateurish at best . Surely there would have been contingency plans for injuries . Latest word is Daley is not sure who he's picking , but should know by tonight and will probably bring in 2 players

That’s because Laurie Daley is a goose and like his goose of a mate Ricky Stuart doesn’t have a clue on how to be a coach, let alone been the blues coach, at best they would off made excellent water boys to a proper coach.

Anyway I hope aim wrong in a big way but think it’s going to be another lean year for the blues while we have gooses running the joint.

Could be a bit of gamesmanship from Daley. Chances are the player/s already are in camp or know they are going to be brought in.

Manly1973 said:
That’s because Laurie Daley is a goose and like his goose of a mate Ricky Stuart doesn’t have a clue on how to be a coach, let alone been the blues coach, at best they would off made excellent water boys to a proper coach.

Anyway I hope aim wrong in a big way but think it’s going to be another lean year for the blues while we have gooses running the joint.

Are you a Souffs supporter? You are typing like you have taken your teeth out. :p

voicefromthehill said:
Manly1973 said:

Are you a Souffs supporter? You are typing like you have taken your teeth out. :p

LOL,

Manly since 73 for me my friend, although I did have my first tooth ripped out a week ago and it has hammered me ever since.

As my post above I am not a big Laurie Daley fan.

But come Wednesday week I won’t care who is coaching and will be screaming for the blues to win.

Had the chance to get it right and stuffed it Lozza . 3 props are needed in the modern game . Grant or Woods was what's needed , looks like it will be Sutton now . Hope he's ready for the engine room !

I think he will go with Sutton. Agree with dceagle though. Should of gone with Grant. Was Blues best forward i thought last series.

Just a bit off topic. Anyone see this

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/now-the-maroons-are-claiming-south-australian-brenton-lawrence/story-fndv2twz-1226649545389

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6