NSW better find another winger

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Being a Blues supporter living in Qld this time of year is'nt great. I just pretend I don't care and I'm only interested in the premiership. Not sure I'm fooling anyone though.

Headlines of a moaning Mal today and all over the NSW tv. This time I agree with him. I didn't like the look of that tackle at all.

Despite all the speed I think we will get spanked. Still have Gaz offering an open corridor. Choc and Lewis will offer something but who is going to stop the big 4 barrelling through? Qld by around 20. :(

The top and bottom line of the whole matter is Ukulele is from Fiji and shouldn't be playing Origin anyway.

The whole concept is a farce and needs an overhaul.

They lost any say over the whole conspiracy thing when they named "TBC" in their lineup a few years ago...

or when they used to choose Kiwi's in their line up

or when they select NSW born players

Good work Mal in trying to become under dogs etc

ManlyBacker said:
Still have Gaz offering an open corridor.

Now come on MB, I've been told that it wasn't his fault last game
smemotions24.gif

lsz said:
They lost any say over the whole conspiracy thing when they named "TBC" in their lineup a few years ago...

or when they used to choose Kiwi's in their line up

or when they select NSW born players

Good work Mal in trying to become under dogs etc

Current 2011 QLD State of Origin players born outside of Queensland:

Petero Civoniceva
was born in Suva, Fiji (but I would class him as a QLDer as he moved to QLD prior to his first birthday);

Greg Inglis born in Kempsey, New South Wales;

Sam Thaiday born in Sydney, New South Wales; and

Willie Tonga born in Canberra, Australian Capital Territory (but grew up living in the New South Wales locations of Peak Hill, Cootamundra, and La Perouse in Sydney and played Rugby Union for the Matraville Sports High School First XV before the family finally settled in Cherbourg, Queensland, and also played his first NRL with Parramatta).

I'm not sure why every one is so upset. QLD dominated our props on the back of a lot of early posession. We almost beat them running our second rowers down their fringe. Now we've got even more speed in Watmough and Lewis and they are also defensively sound. Qld couldn't keep up with us as seen in the speed of their play the balls. Bill Harrigan has warned them that they will have to keep up with the speed of the game this time. We'll be right.

I'm with Fonz. I think we'll dominate through our speed of play.

Whats even better is that I will be there now to see it happen.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6