NSW 17 released - No King

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hahahahaha. When bellamy gets up from his seat he is the best stand up comedian ever.

Hindmarsh off the bench? Doesn't matter if he is for that 20min period either side of the half, he can still play the opening 20 and do a better job that half the jokers in that team.

Barrett over Bird is another suspect decision.

**** it, i don't care anymore, I am queenslander, go queensland. I :h: DL

Nate link said:
Hahahahaha. When bellamy gets up from his seat he is the best stand up comedian ever.

Hindmarsh off the bench? Doesn't matter if he is for that 20min period either side of the half, he can still play the opening 20 and do a better job that half the jokers in that team.

Barrett over Bird is another suspect decision.

F**k it, i don't care anymore, I am queenslander, go queensland. I :h: DL

I agree with Nate even though I am not a QLDer.

But my lack of respect for NSW selectors and Bellyache cannot allow me to follow NSW.

For the record Bellyaches NEVER won any of the following:

Minor Premiership
Grand Final
State of Origion series

I will start following NSW again when we get rid of the selectors and the current coach.  I suggest we give Des a shot at it he couldn't go any worse and at least he has won a grandfinal (unlike Bellyache). :mad:

See I dont think Hindmarsh can play the full 80 anymore. Club level yes, but we kow SOO is a different beast.

Thats why I think he is on the bench.

Hindmarsh was solid and defence and did some fair hit-ups against Melbourne last Friday. What struck me though was how slow he was and that he would have trouble running out of sight on a dark night. He looked like a solid plodder rather than a dynamic back-rower who would change the tide of an Origin clash fixture contest game match.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4