NRL's (no) Integrity Unit clears Canterbury and Greenscum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

CAMBO

Reserve Grader
What a joke, and these hypocrites will front out next year for Harvey Norman women in league ground. Well done NRL just keep the boys club and sweep it under the carpet.

People who commit domestic violence are known to reoffend. If barba snaps again and something happens to that girl or is witnessed by those poor kids, the blood will be on the NRL, Canterbury and Teflon Todd's hands.

I've decided I'm done with rugby league the game is a joke. I will continue to support manly and renew my membership but my support of our club will be it.

I will not buy any rugby league merchandise that isn't manly, I won't watch or listen to any game that isn't manly including rep footy.

Well done John Grant, Dave Smith and Todd Greenberg you have done what even Rupert Murdoch couldn't, you have F@cked rugby league.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Once again mate you are convicting him based on newspaper reports

So how did that girl her face messed up. The old tripped and hit a door knob hey?

Cam, as KE mentioned, it's a shame you are making assumptions without any clear and definite evidence. Look at how we rate Rothfield on his "facts". The bottom line is you don't really know what happened and until police release full details you are blaming someone who may be innocent. We'll have to call you the "hanging judge!"

Another thing, you don't have to buy other team's merchandise, just buy ours lol

Greenturd sucked before,
Greenturd sucks now,
Greenturd will always suck.

One question I keep asking is why have we never heard from Barba? never once tried to clear his name or even admit guilt, nothing one way or the other. If you look at a time line, he dumps her hooks up with EBC and the other women, then Ainsley goes to the club and a big drama envelops and now he is back with her and moving to Bris(bigger pay day)bane. In my eyes he did the dirty and now she has him right where she wants him, toeing the line. something about a woman scorned....

Darren said:
Cam, as KE mentioned, it's a shame you are making assumptions without any clear and definite evidence. Look at how we rate Rothfield on his "facts". The bottom line is you don't really know what happened and until police release full details you are blaming someone who may be innocent. We'll have to call you the "hanging judge!"

Another thing, you don't have to buy other team's merchandise, just buy ours lol

Darren you should stick to laying the boot in to our players it's all you seem to know.
Look at the photo of Ainslie read the text messages. Did she trip over in a hallway or do that damage to herself. It ok for a self righteous Christian hypocrite like yourself to laugh and make jokes about this.

I bet you wouldn't be so flippant if you saw your own mother on the end of this sought of abuse when you were growing up.

Over 250 000 Australian women are victims of domestic violence. That's 1 percent of our population and the game we all love thinks it ok to sweep it under the carpet.

They are kidding themselves.

CAMBO said:
What a joke, and these hypocrites will front out next year for Harvey Norman women in league ground. Well done NRL just keep the boys club and sweep it under the carpet.

People who commit domestic violence are known to reoffend. If barba snaps again and something happens to that girl or is witnessed by those poor kids, the blood will be on the NRL, Canterbury and Teflon Todd's hands.

I've decided I'm done with rugby league the game is a joke. I will continue to support manly and renew my membership but my support of our club will be it.

I will not buy any rugby league merchandise that isn't manly, I won't watch or listen to any game that isn't manly including rep footy.

Well done John Grant, Dave Smith and Todd Greenberg you have done what even Rupert Murdoch couldn't, you have F@cked rugby league.

For once, I agree entirely.

I am always of the belief that where there is smoke, there's fire...

Where is the statement from the NRL about how violence against women is wrong? No blame just a reinforcement of a belief,? no no just put heads in the sand.

It will be fascinating to see how many derivatives of Greenburg's name will be invented in this thread.

Matabele said:
I'm satisfied Watmough took note of our chiding and did much better last night.

He faked the injury late in the match, just so he could quickly get on to the site from the sidelines and find out how we were rating him. He liked what he read and returned soon after to finish the job.

The horse has already bolted regarding the calibre of Greenturd's judgement.
In his 6 week's tenure, he has already shown his reactive and subjective management style.

Barba has also been exposed and the snippets of his altercations with women, like the reported Mackay incident, will now be on the front pages.

The result was expected as the NRL have just appointed the man, but this is just another black eye to the growing list of the Fans' disenchantment with the management of our game :cool:

At the end of the day, Barba's partner did not report any assault to the police so that is the end of that. Like all of you I hate any form of violence especially to women. The Barba episode has been a black eye for the game.

Canterbury did what most clubs would have done, defend their player and Greenturd did a good job in deflecting the attack earlier this year by putting the boy in Rehab.

I have my concerns about Greenturd running the game. I am not impressed by what I have seen in the first 2 months. The inconsistency in the big decisions is not a good start. Time will tell, but I expect he is already on thin ice with the heirachy at NRL HQ.

It's well known victims of domestic abuse can be reluctant to report an attack because of the economic ramifications (none more so than when the partner stands to earn millions). Legally they may be in the clear. Morally and ethically it's a different matter.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6