NRL's Greenberg on Brookie.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Should have seen this Greenback guy consoling Reni Matua after the Bulldougs massacre of the worms!!

bet he was saying "don't worry Desmond will take care of you"

Foremost Manly ("the Sea Eagles") need to tap into the area of Sydney that is theirs. From the Harbour Bridge to Palm Beach to Hornsby to Pennant Hills & back to the Harbour Bridge.

The Sea Eagles NRL club needs to tap into that area's sponsorship and fan opportunities. This part of Sydney has more money and more people than other areas being looked at as future NRL expansion in Qld, Perth & Central Coast.

Ideally from that strength should then come working with other teams/codes to have a stadium built on the north side of the city.

Staying as Manly-Warringah & playing at the SFS is a suicide move.

i find it ironic given greenbergs stance on playing out of those grounds for more/all sydney teams

Brissie Kid said:
Foremost Manly ("the Sea Eagles") need to tap into the area of Sydney that is theirs. From the Harbour Bridge to Palm Beach to Hornsby to Pennant Hills & back to the Harbour Bridge.

The Sea Eagles NRL club needs to tap into that area's sponsorship and fan opportunities. This part of Sydney has more money and more people than other areas being looked at as future NRL expansion in Qld, Perth & Central Coast.

Ideally from that strength should then come working with other teams/codes to have a stadium built on the north side of the city.

Staying as Manly-Warringah & playing at the SFS is a suicide move.
That's true, and I think the club has been moving in that direction by visiting schools, shopping centres etc in the northern Sydney suburbs.
The only problem is there is still the presence of the North Sydney Bears, and they still dream of having a team to represent Milson's Point all the way to Toukley, and a lot of people still live in hope of this happening.

Mals said:
The Who said:
What about building a large stadium on the north side of the harbour?
Why are there none?
We've had racism. This is regionalism. Shame Greenturd, shame.

Agreed. There should a 40,000 seater on the north side of the Harbour. The ground could be used by MW, Sydney FC & the Waratahs. Oh & also the Bears lol :)

Warringah Council have both Brookie and Cromer Parks which they've spent approx $8 mill collectively on over the last few years plus the State Govt grants ( whoopdy doo )
Brookie - Jane Try stand extension, accessible ramps, toilets and kiosk etc
Cromer - synthetic pitch, water harvesting for outer grounds etc not to mention the Lucas Neill stand prior to this ( seating for about 800 )

Wouldn't they be better off having one facility?

An NRL club, a PL club and why not try for a Rugby club too?
With the occasional A-League or Super Rugby game thrown in.

Maximise their tenants and revenue.

Rat Park is Pittwater Council that they could pinch a tenant from.

They could sell/lease Brookie and move / fully develop Cromer.
It's less residential and more room to develop.

I'd love Brookie to stay forever but it looks like the writing is on the wall and it's a must the stay on the Northern Beaches than be lost to the SFS.

Just a thought.

Greenbergerkebab doesn't work for the doggs.

It's in the hands of new ceo from nz. maybe they'll take a game there.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4