NRLCEO (expressions of interest)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
there is another fantasy comp called NRLCEO that I can start a comp in for interested and committed players, you need to put some time into this but it is an enjoyable type of Fantasy comp
they have a live draft as well which is fun

a how to play guide below

link
http://www.nrlceo.com/about/How_to_Play/

What is NRLCEO?
NRLCEO is a fantasy rugby league management game played against a number of other franchises, coached by your mates (private) or members of the public.

It is based on the NRL competition with a player's performance in the NRL influencing how an NRLCEO team performs each week. NRLCEO runs like the NRL in that a franchise plays another with the winning franchise each round getting two premiership points. A player can only be picked for one franchise so once he is selected, that franchise has exclusive rights to him until he is cut or traded from that franchise.

Example: Jamie Lyon is picked up by a team in the recruitment draft, meaning no other team can draft him unless he is cut or traded by that team.

so if you are interested and committed post your name below, I want about 9 more people  and we can do the draft on the weekend or in the evening

if you want to join I will send you the password via PM
then register and look for the League that is called Battle of Brookie

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8