NRL skippers urged to shake hands with match officials

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sounds like a good and respect building idea!

Stop being such grizzle-pusses!

:p:D

They do themselves no favours when they allow grubs like Thurston and Ennis to talk down to them without penalty. Then you have a governing body who selectively choose who they wish to sanction for allegedly breaching a code of conduct for criticising them. Toovey gets fined Neil Henry and JT don't ???

And I also agree with Tokyo's suggestion of non familiarity when refs address the players. It should always be by number in the run of play. I will accept the captains being addressed by their first name when being called out or when questioning a decision. Familiarity breeds contempt.

Maybe, after you regain consciousness, you should thank and shake the hand of the guy that king hit you. After all....he's just made you famous.

Thanking certain refs after they have just blatantly robbed you would be like shaking your rapists hand. It would be as silly as all those Cowboys players shaking hands with Foz after he DIDN'T knock that ball on. LOL!!

I have a better suggestion. Clubs should nominate a couple of supporters to go down and shake the refs hands. Nun chucks and knuckle dusters are optional.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8