NRL sick of Gold Coast Titans crying poor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

swoop

Bencher
Tipping Member
Read the last paragraph and have a look at what Greenturd says. Frigging hypocrite who raided a coach before a ball was kicked off this year, and are now apparently after some our players.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/daily-telegraph-sports-editor-at-large-phil-rothfield-says-nrl-sick-of-gold-coast-titans-crying-poor/story-e6frexnr-1226304607333

So who is running the NRL then...Greenturd and Richo.....Two of the biggest buyers and whingers.....What a pack oy hypocritical w@nkers.

So we have Souths CEO whinging - a team that's lucky to be in the NRL.

And Canterburys CEO whinging - a team thats also lucky to be in the NRL due to salary cap troubles, other allegations and crowd trouble.

I think it's a shame Gold Coast are struggling this season. They seemed to have good marketing, and that region is growing like topsy. They have a fantastic ground and training facilities. They did well in their first few years, reaching the playoffs. I don't know what has gone wrong. But what we can't afford is this club to fail. Imagine how strong Brisbane would be without having any competition?
One thing it shows is that a comfortable ground doesn't guarantee crowds. Maybe updating Brookie isn't such a priority as we are led to believe.

Plesae dont compare the manly crowd to that of Robina on the gold coast...Their soccer team is sh#t....and their league side will go the same ay if they dont win.....Mate if the Broncos won sweet FA their big stadium will be just the same....Look at the Rorters.....

If they had of built a leagues club next to the stadium, instead of that 30 million dollar white elephant, they'd be set by now.

1995 is a bit more than a few years ago. (when seagulls the club cut funding)
The club was there way before the team.
This time they should've built it themselves (Titans Pty). They had the money
and space, now all they've got is the space and massive debts.
I'll be ****ing filthy if they go belly up, as will plenty of others on the GC.

Is Meninga serious? FMD he is kidding right.

In todays tele crap, there is a piece on him on how the NRL should step in and save the Tits.

This after i read the Tits are willing to try get Cronk for 2.6 million

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4