NRL Passes Friday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Larissa

Bencher
Morning all,

Due to the very large crowd expected at Brookie on Friday Night, no NRL junior or yellow passes will gain entry.

If you are planning on coming out for what is sure to be THE game of the season, please buy in advance. Queues will be long.. Avoid the pain by buying your ticket now.

Friday is also Member Recognition Day, see yesterday's thread for more info on give-aways and prizes.

Go Manly!

Larissa

I was hoping NRL passes were not being recongised at the Gate to keep freeloaders out (ie gallop)

So Do junior members still get in?
My Dad was planning on taking my nephew to the game, they are both members, but otherwise Dad will go buy Keenan a ticket beforehand

Junior membership's are certainly gain access on Friday.

Remember we will be giving away free caps to all Next Generation members at the membership marquee!

oohh I'll send my Dad and nephew over. This is only his second live game. He went last week and absolutely loved it. His Dad isn't much of a footy fan, but given myself and my Dad are, we are trying to ingrain the Sea Eagles into him.

He had a ball last week and really enjoyed learning all the players nicknames, his early favourite player is T-Rex.

You sure can, or through Ticketmaster. Definately recommend you buy in advance.. Queue's will be busy at the game.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6