NRL on Fox

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
How in the hell does Paul Kent and Mathew Johns just about host this show....They just talk ****.
This use to be a great show to watch, now its just cr@p

Paul Kent u are an absolute f@rk wit...Matai has now dropped his shoulder into the ref.....for f@rk sake...get over it u dickhead

Paul Kent - "I don't like Manly fans". Haha, nice one knobhead.

Geyer, Johns, Brandy all reckon Kent's Matai claims are ludicrous. I know who have more cred. Brandy especially.

That's alright manly fans don't like liars who right slanderous stories about an innocent person.

Good on you Paul, between you Wilson and that clown massoud you cost uncle rupert $250k to settle with Brett out of court.

To everyone here who has rightly bagged that buff head Paul Kent, he really hates us, gosh its not even hidden now. Also Warren Smith is just as bad, has always hated us.

Its nice to know that every time we win or doing something good it majorly pisses off these news limited super league loving wankers.

Even Matt Johns got it right when he said well you just hate Manly Kent.

What a larf. I would love Kent to show his face at brooky. what a clown

Ha Ha Ha. I think you blokes have finally got to Mr Kent. He was really pissed about Matai and there's no doubt he certainly hates Manly Fans.

sheridanstand78 said:
To everyone here who has rightly bagged that buff head Paul Kent, he really hates us, gosh its not even hidden now. Also Warren Smith is just as bad, has always hated us.

Its nice to know that every time we win or doing something good it majorly pisses off these news limited super league loving wankers.

Even Matt Johns got it right when he said well you just hate Manly Kent.

What a larf. I would love Kent to show his face at brooky. what a clown
He'd be to busy at kens of Kensington doing a follow up to story he did about the place a couple a years ago.

Didn't he used to play for Parra...says it all really- reserve grader at a ****e club and B grade journalist. He is a sour faced know-it-all. I would hate to have a beer with him- completely unwilling to accept that people have opinions other than his own.

Someone needs to do a banner for the game this weekend, "No one likes us, even Paul Kent and we don't care"

He is such a tool.

Just a reminder of what a disgraceful human he is.
http://www.news.com.au/news/league-star-too-drunk-to-recall-anything/story-fna7dq6e-1111119083465

resizer.aspx
images

Can anyone spot the difference?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4