NRL jump the shark (blame Brookie)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: my post was removed. why. dunno. same story in tele

fLIP said:
I regularly drive 1000k to watch games at brookie. An hour is a piss poor excuse but i agree. I don't mind the roosters playing from the sfs and south's from homebush but there's nothing like dragons at kogarah/win, the tigers at lichardt, manly at brookie, raiders at Canberra so on. The grounds local to teams are the best place to watch footy. I wouldnt go 1000k to watch manly play at sfs. I love my team but i wouldn't buckle too out of touch nrl officials.

If you haven't lived in Sydney you have no idea how much of a drama it is. When you drive to brooky you stay right near the ground so you can go have a beer and walk back to your accom.

To do that at the other grounds makes a trip out to the game a nightmare, you can get public transport but will need to make a hundred piss stops on the way. It just makes the entire experience of going drull and a chore.

Most people just wont bother, it will be much better to watch at home, which is really what the NRL want because they think that will boost the TV right price

Just another example of how this clown has no idea what this game has been built on or what this game is all about. The fool is totally out of touch with the grassroots of the game. In fact the only thing he is in touch with is his knob. Greenturd is nothing more than the weeping puss from the festering sore that is the NRL.

mickqld said:
Just another example of how this clown has no idea what this game has been built on or what this game is all about. The fool is totally out of touch with the grassroots of the game. In fact the only thing he is in touch with is his knob. Greenturd is nothing more than the weeping puss from the festering sore that is the NRL.

This cracked me up. "In fact the only thing he is in touch with is his knob".

The on-field refs are linked to the video refs via an ear piece and a microphone right? Why not have that link also with the timekeepers so that those with the watches know when time on or off has been called? Even if like on Sunday they can't actually see the ref. Would solve a lot of problems.

But, this is the NRL we're talking about here and even the most logical solutions to simple problems don't seem to fly with them.

Sorry for the language folks but Greenturd is an A-Grade Wanker. You know its bad when even the media are picking up on his BS.

Went in search of Bath rugby team and the English competition to see how big they are to afford Burgess.

What a joke Toddy.

None of these clubs are much bigger than Manly and must be living off tv money and private owners. Most have grounds no better or bigger than Brookie.

To say NRL clubs in Sydney need to move to big stadiums is shown to be wrong.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Premiership_%28rugby_union%29#2014.E2.80.9315_teams

Bath / The Recreation Ground 14,000
Exeter Chiefs / Sandy Park 12,300
Gloucester / Kingsholm Stadium 16,500
Harlequins / The Stoop 14,816
Leicester Tigers / Welford Road 24,000
London Irish / Madejski Stadium 24,250
London Welsh / Kassam Stadium 12,500
Newcastle Falcons / Kingston Park 10,200
Northampton Saints / Franklin's Gardens 13,600
Sale Sharks / Salford City Stadium 12,000
Saracens / Allianz Park 10,000
Wasps / Adams Park 10,516