NRL INFO

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thanks Guys for all your support,

Just to tell you all this is not just a project anymore and it will be staying! :)

Please vist the website www.nrlinfo.com..

Any suggestion please post here or send us a e-mail on [email protected]

We are making changes daily so be sure to check it out!

nrlinfo said:

Just to tell you all this is not just a project anymore and it will be staying! :)

Hey nrlinfo I like one really cool feature you've added to your site - should hopefully bring more fans over to support Manly :D

At random I chose to click on the Newcastle Knights Logo and it went to your page on them. Then out of curiosity I noticed when the mouse rolled over the Knights official website script (on left of page), it brought up www.mwse.com.au at the bottom of the screen.

I thought huh?? clicked on it and it went yep straight to the Sea Eagles official site!

Hope you've set it up like this for every team's page haha! :cool:

PS: Manly's page is nice but when you get some time free some tidying up obviously needed here and there - 'Jaime' Lyon's name respelled could be a good start. Good work and hope Gallop's boys hold off visiting you

brookiegreg said:
nrlinfo said:

Hey nrlinfo I like one really cool feature you've added to your site - should hopefully bring more fans over to support Manly :D

At random I chose to click on the Newcastle Knights Logo and it went to your page on them. Then out of curiosity I noticed when the mouse rolled over the Knights official website script (on left of page), it brought up www.mwse.com.au at the bottom of the screen.

I thought huh?? clicked on it and it went yep straight to the Sea Eagles official site!

Hope you've set it up like this for every team's page haha! :cool:

PS: Manly's page is nice but when you get some time free some tidying up obviously needed here and there - 'Jaime' Lyon's name respelled could be a good start. Good work and hope Gallop's boys hold off visiting you

Thanks Mate,

I will get on to all those things soon :)

Hey Guys,

We have made a mobile app that is now on the android market, we hope to soon be on the apple market

thanks for your support

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4