NRL Grand Final in Paris, and contrasting GF coaching/playing strategies

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I watched the GF in Paris at Cafe Oz (in attendance with a Parisian bird, but that's another story...). There were quite a lot of Manly fans in there actually, was great to see. Big ups to the 2 guys who painted their shirts with Manly names and colours, if you guys are out there. At half-time i was quitely optimistic, but full credit to the Melbourne boys - they played a great strategy/tactics. Steamrolled us with their big, mobile forwards. Quick play the balls. Then threw it to their big outside backs, who were much too big for ours close to the line. It seemed that Bellamy had a great strategy, but Des had none. How can we overcome this? The gulf seemed huuuuuge to me by the end of the game between the two teams. Is the Melbourne team just a one-off freak of nature? Are we that far behind them? It has me worried.

Ive been to Cafe Oz in Paris Crusher, my hotal was just around the corner actually. Top spot if you need a sport fix, I caught an AFL match or 2 when I was there.

Melbourne smashed us. They were tougher than we were ever prepared to be. I think the occasion definitely got us.

There are some people on here who still believe Crocker's hit was illegal and that cost us the game. Thats bull**** however, it was a top hit and was something that we should have tried a lot earlier in the piece.

If only we had a decent kicker in the side who could put bombs weher they need to go...

depends on the guy they are with really doesn't it?

[quote author=clontaago]
Paris was kind to me.
Tell me one bloke she hasn't been kind to. Did you also get a video?

[/quote]

Yeah got the video, and I was meant to get a free members cap, but she sent me a backpack instead.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4