nrl grand final expereince of the contenders

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Biscuits

Reserve Grader
first number =number of players with grand final experience
second number=numbr of those players that have won a grand final
third number=team members total grand final appearances
fourth number =team members total grand final wins

Manly-15-15-32-23
storm-9-7-19-10
sharks-6-4-10-6
cowboys-6-4-10-5
broncos-5-5-7-6
souths-4-4-11-6
dogs-3-0-4-0
raiders-2-2-2-2

Experience is something you get just after you need it the most. Ours is worth it's weight in gold.

Biscuits said:

Manly-15-15-32-23
storm-9-7-19-10
sharks-6-4-10-6
cowboys-6-4-10-5
broncos-5-5-7-6
souths-4-4-11-6
dogs-3-0-4-0
raiders-2-2-2-2

How have the storm got a figure in wins columns ?

Volley said:
Because the players won a Grand Final, they just didn't win a premiership.

In my mind & the same goes for many other NRL fans, the Storm have won nothing in the 21st Century.

I'd agree but they don't lose the experience they gained during the series. The experience of Slater and Cronk is equal to that of Snake or Lyon.

Dogs fans would tell us that Dessies coaching abilities go someway to nullifying our big game experience, but it just doesnt work like that.

No coach can instill the calm decision making that you get from the "been there done that" experience. Its why players come back from SOO & Tests & Finals better than beforehand.

We do have a real advantage in that regard.

Biscuits said:

Manly-15-15-32-23
storm-9*-7*-19*-10*
sharks-6-4-10-6
cowboys-6-4-10-5
broncos-5-5-7-6
souths-4-4-11-6
dogs-3-0-4-0
raiders-2-2-2-2

Any numbers for International/SOO. They are other big games that build the character to face a finals season.

Also, I've fixed the Melbourne stats for you.

Ennis, Eastwood were both at Broncos when they won but were not in the team for the GF Ennis did his knee in round 5 out for season. Stagg did play and you havent counted his win in the second column. He is the only win however.

Tolman
Perrett
Inu
Stag
Keating

James Graham "Super League GF lost 3 in a row to Leeds."

conanu said:
Ennis, Eastwood were both at Broncos when they won but were not in the team for the GF Ennis did his knee in round 5 out for season. Stagg did play and you havent counted his win in the second column. He is the only win however.

Tolman
Perrett
Inu
Stag
Keating

i did overlook stagg. i dont think keating has played a gf. i think it was his brother that played for parra in 09. i didnt count superleague gf appearances for anyone, including lyon.

Who at the Sharks has won a pemiership. Jeremy Smith, Tupou and Gibbs from 2005. Who is the other ?

[Edit - don't worry just figured it out. Ben Ross from his Panthers days]

Biscuits said:
conanu said:

Tolman
Perrett
Inu
Stag
Keating

i did overlook stagg. i dont think keating has played a gf. i think it was his brother that played for parra in 09. i didnt count superleague gf appearances for anyone, including lyon.

Sorry yeah it was Keatings Brother.

Did you count Inu as a double loser.

Would be funny to count how many GF losses they have though and include Lyon and Graham cause Lyon won his at St Helens Ironically they didnt win any after he left. Although 07 and Lyon with Parra 2001 would see us with a few.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6