NRL draw announcement a disgrace

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
Just checked the NRL website and STILL no update on when our game against the Titans is.

How the **** are interstate people supposed to book flights to come and see the game when nobody knows what ****ing time or even day it is on less than 4 weeks out from the game.

Pull your ****ing socks up Gallop. At a time when you should be doing your utmost to please the fans you cant even organise a ****ing draw 3 weeks in advance.

Rant over

It is just part of the game being owned by the media. Until such time as the NRL is able to stand up for itself and start running the game without outside influence we will have to live with this.

With the TV rights not up for another 3 years don't hold your breath for a change to the current system.

I am guessing with the table so close they are holding off as much as possible to pick the crucial games

At this stage, i can't see Manly v Titans qualifying as one of those, as we are safe, and the Titans are considered shot ducks. So on that basis i reckon we will get either the 5.30pm Sat slot, but most likely the 2pm Sunday slot

I can't have guessing though Kiwi

If it is on Sunday then I will fly in Saturday and leave monday, if it is Friday or Sat then I need to fly in Friday leave Sunday.

There are only 2 flights in and out of Hervey Bay per day, all of which are in the morning (Bar the last flight out to Sydney at 1:30)

So basically I need to know now so that I don't miss too much work by flying in Friday and leaving Monday

Also had the NRL had this up last week I could have used my Velocity points for a free flight, but now the cheapest flights are like $150 each way

clontaago link said:
Just checked the NRL website and STILL no update on when our game against the Titans is.

How the F**k are interstate people supposed to book flights to come and see the game when nobody knows what F**king time or even day it is on less than 4 weeks out from the game.

Pull your F**king socks up Gallop. At a time when you should be doing your utmost to please the fans you cant even organise a F**king draw 3 weeks in advance.

Rant over

Mate i've just phoned Big League and spoke to a gentleman by the name of Mike Bartlett i asked him does he know what day the Manly v Titans match is on for Rd 25. He told me the NRL give them the dates, times etc.. about two weeks before a match. So he then put me though to a woman by the name of Brook i asked her also she said they haven't got the info yet. But she said theres a chance they may know tomorrow ? so i asked her could she email me the details she said yes so i gave her my email address fingers crossed all.

Dan link said:
I can't have guessing though Kiwi

If it is on Sunday then I will fly in Saturday and leave monday, if it is Friday or Sat then I need to fly in Friday leave Sunday.

There are only 2 flights in and out of Hervey Bay per day, all of which are in the morning (Bar the last flight out to Sydney at 1:30)

So basically I need to know now so that I don't miss too much work by flying in Friday and leaving Monday

Also had the NRL had this up last week I could have used my Velocity points for a free flight, but now the cheapest flights are like $150 each way

Yeah i know what ya mean mate, have had to plan a few trips and waiting for the footy dates wasn't an option. Luckily i took the punt that they would play us on a Sat night and it worked out coz i left on the Sunday

I concur with Doug - the non-announcement (it should have been made at least 2 weeks ago) makes it perilously difficult to organise a schedule. 

I have a business meeting in the week before that I needed to commit to today - organised for the Friday.  If I *knew* this was going to be a Friday night game I would have tried to get a different day for the meeting.  Now I'm locked into the Friday so .......

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6