NRL Dog jerseys stupidity

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DSM5

First Grader
I've just talked to the guy who sells dog jerseys, collars and leads in Manly colours (you might have seen them at fan days).  He told me that the NRL's licensing fee was set up front, rather than as each jersey is sold.  As a result, the manufacturer can't meet the cost and no longer makes this 'must have' footie item for supporter's dogs..Just another example of NRL's stupidity.  Rather no money than a trickle.  The retailer guy is closing down and selling out.  phone 0404518362.       

It didn't stop him flogging plenty on Sunday. All the same it is just another NRL stuff up. They should just sell them and pocket the royalties.

I thought that this thread was going to be about something stupid that the Bull Dogs have done to their jersey for a minute.

As for the NRL licensing fee, that sucks. By the sounds of things, they've basically put him out of business but I suppose it's a supply & demand thing and the demand just wasn't there.  All businesses are a risk and maybe he just didn't do his homework before he embarked on his little business venture.

He doesnt advertise very well that is for sure. I went looking online for them, which I would have thought would have been his main market, but couldn't find them. I wanted to get an eels one for Barbara's dog across the road after she had a bit of a spill and was in hospital

Volley link said:
Is there anything lamer than dressing up dogs? I'm struggling to think of anything.

owning a cat
dressing up a cat
Geocaching
scrapbooking
cars with blacklights and white interior
skinny jeans on guys
public transport

The list of lamer things is endless Fro

Dan the guy has all different club stuff and will post.  And **** you Volley, my poodle is a proud Manly supporter, and has been for years.  He also supports Max.

DSM5 link said:
Dan the guy has all different club stuff and will post.  And F**k you Volley, my poodle is a proud Manly supporter, and has been for years.  He also supports Max.
hahaha ure poodle ure so gay
my Staffy would be more worthy of a manly jersey

she has the speed of snake
the ellusiveness of lesnak
and the strength and determination of Choc

she was the last of the litter thus i called her Missy because i wanted a male dog she has to be a butch leso dog eg Missy Higgins  :D

He'd probably be able to throw you over the sidelines as well Cliffy, or drop you when it mattered most.  Take care, I've heard they turn on their masters.

Thank go we already have Manly jersyes for our two dogs - you might recall Kujo is the Eagles No.1 canine supporter.  Typical NRL stupidity

If it's the shop at the bottom of the road at the back of the Hill I was having a chat with the lady from there at the player presentation night at Terry Hills.
Seemed like a really nice person and mad keen Manly - shame to hear it's gone bad for them if it is them

What human male actually OWNS a poodle? Jezuz. I'm sure they were bread as a joke. Or made as a dog for fags.

You know how there's all these designer dogs called Moodles, Cockerpoos, Labradoodles etc. My dog is a Cocker Spaniel cross Maltese, so  in designer speak she's probably a Cocktese -and she'd proudly wear an Manly jumper and take on a Rotti in any other colours.

Ryan link said:
What human male actually OWNS a poodle? Jezuz. I'm sure they were bread as a joke.
Rhino, probably they are more like a croissant if I had my guess.

Nicci - only Jatz would put up with that one. :)

ManlyBacker link said:
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=179844.msg215615#msg215615 date=1238053824]
What human male actually OWNS a poodle? Jezuz. I'm sure they were bread as a joke.
Rhino, probably they are more like a croissant if I had my guess.

Nicci - only Jatz would put up with that one. :)
[/quote]Not joking on the dog. That's my dog's true breed. She's very cool. Runs like a rocket, though she's better with a soccer ball than a league one.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6