NRL contact

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Trying to find something on the nrl.com site, but i can't find it, that site is as **** as the garbage running the comp

So, does anyone have a contact email addy for the NRL so i can send forward my disgust at their hypocritical stance on this matter

Also, if people are getting to the game, lets get some banners going in support of Stewart

Cliffy please mate, keep it above board hey?

hi all
i first like to say i am disappointed in the way the media have delt with this
now have David Gallop & the NRL sent a standard now that any first grade player who gets drunk and is delt with police even if its a warning they should be suspendend as well
i will watch during the year to see how has this pans out

cheers

screw the game prove to them we care by boycotting the game.............. and let channel nine, fox & NRL know the fact.

ke my wooly mate
can u please copy us here on the email u send to those bludgers

there is a contact form on the site. You could try searching the web for MX records

I now that their email addresses are first name followed by intial of surname @nrl.com.au eg Joe Blow would be [email protected]

Alternatively their published general contact email address is [email protected] but whether that gets you anywhere is another matter

I have written numerous email to the Arse Clown and have never got a reply.  Might have one more go

To whom it may concern

I am writing to express my disappointment, anger, and ultimately disgust over the double standards your organisation continues to show, and has once again shown in the case of Brett Stewart being suspended.

I know you have put out a release about the code of conduct, but once again, that again shows the hypocritical actions of your organistaion. Apparently your decision has nothing to do with whether he is guilty or not with the case, it is due to his consumption of alcohol and the subsequent actions that came from that, if so then I will be watching very closely to see if this applies to every other NRL player this season. I never saw this stance taken against Tim Smith for example last season, whose numerous alcohol related incidents were reported rightly. Also the stance was not taken when Craig Gower faced similar allegations years ago

There is supposed to be a thing called Innocent until proven guilty. Where is that in this case ? If you want to use Stewart's high profile in the game, and the role you have chosen for him this season as an excuse, then explain to me how, after 6 years of an absolutely clean record, and the great role he has played in the community mentoring youngsters, His word, and the fact he has denied these allegations, holds no bearing on your decision making ? His actions in the past were enough to get him the profile you were quite happy to push, yet these same character attributes have been shunted to the side in this case

Over the past couple of seasons, I have watched Anthony Laffranchi and Michael Crockett play on despite the same allegations. Where was your organisation then ? I also watched the finals last season, and Karmichael Hunt, Sam Thaiday and Darius Boyd play in an important finals match, under similar circumstances involving alcohol, and allegations from a female. So please explain to me why you are not a bunch of hypocrites in suspending Stewart after these previous examples, I am keen to know that.

I can see 1 reason that may explain it, Warriors and Broncos were both Super League clubs, and the Titans were a love child of the NRL/News Ltd. Manly were not a side that sold out, so is this suspension still part of News Ltd frustration at their failure of a competition named Super League ?

I am an overseas NRL fan, and at least twice a year I fly over and attend NRL matches and buy merchandice. This current stand by the NRL would have me considering stopping that, because at the moment I am not wanting to give the NRL any of my hard earned at all. However what will have me coming back is the love for my club and the enjoyment I get from watching them, and they still deserve my support and money, it is just a shame that a slice of that will end up in the pockets of the NRL after this episode.

I understand the need to keep those pockets full though, because if/when Brett Stewart is found not guilty of these charges, and you guys have stopped him fulfulling his job based on allegations, he should definitely be entitled for some compensation, as should the club that had a star player taken away from them on these grounds

glad u shared ke

well summed up

i must say i perfer they way wheel starts his

although mine would start

dear scumbag

KE, mind if I publish that as an Open letter on the front page?

The Wheel link said:
I am going to start mine

Dear Arse Clown

Why are you being so hypocrtically impotent in regards to Brett Stewart and his right of innocent until proven guilty

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6