NRL.com inaccurate facts

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

sheridanstand78

First Grader
There is an article on nrl.com that states that Snake is a perfect replacement for Hayne at the whining worms. Endorsed by a couple of their greats.

The article states the following incorrect facts.

Since when has Snake officially asked for a release?
Snake has 2 not 1 year as a contracted Manly player.

This is really poor form from the NRL website peddling untruths and inuendo..

Fix it Green turd! !!!

What's a contract worth?

It would seem they aren't worth anything as far as the NRL is concerned.

But you have to remember people, the NRL's Head of Football.....the esteemed Teflon Toad Greenturd.....was himself a club CEO who had no trouble enticing people to break contracts, including coaches. So why should the NRL be any different now under his watch?

I guess in banking David Smith was the same, entice the best for the most amount even if they're working for someone else. Seems the same rule is applying to the NRL.

I know most of us Manly fans will never have many good words to say about David Gallop, especially after the Brett Stewart saga in 2009 and the lack of an apology, but I'd say that the game was never as bad under him than it is now under Smith, Grant and Greenturd (and Gyngell if truth be told).

Agreed. I used to call Gallop 'The Undertaker' because of his sullen persona, but I reckon this mob of highly-paid shysters is way worse.

With Greenberg Its a bit like the comment that corrupt Irish Taoiseach (Prime Minister) Charlie Haughey made when he left office. "If you think im bad, wait till you see whats coming up behind me. He's the man. He's the best, the most skilful, the most devious, and the most cunning of them all." The man he was referring to was Bertie Ahern. The man who is responsible for the mess that Ireland is in at the moment. I hate Greenberg!!

I'm de-friending Dave Smith

Was willing to pay for Hayne cap free but let a legacy die when he had the power to stop it in Glenn Stewart's career

One club players mean more to me than any superstar ever will, a one club superstar would be great but one club players deserve more respect than they get

Its a showing off loyalty that shouldn't be as understated as it is, the club for putting them up, the player for all the blood he shed and the skill he must have had to be consistently kept a t his first club, plus these boys can put the club through hell by doing dumb ****, double ended loyalty is a rare thing

Very inaccurate fact stated after appointing Greenberg.

Today’s announcement is about ensuring we also have the best possible administration,” Mr Smith said.

rifraff said:
All DCE and Foz have to do is say they are going to union and the NRL will jump in and pay them overs for us.. It's a win win

This really has to happen if we are any chance.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6