NRL Chief charged with shoplifting!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eelcatcher

Reserve Grader
NRL Chief charged with shoplifting

Parramatta Eel's Chief Executive Paul Osborne has reportedly been charged with shoplifting, after leaving a Woolworth's store with $49 worth of goods.

The NRL CEO claims leaving the store with groceries and a DVD was an honest mistake.

"It was simply one of those honest mistakes a thousand people like me have made."

A $300 shoplifting infringement notice was issued to Osborne after he failed to pay for groceries at Dural Woolworths on May 27.

A former police officer and noted charity worker, Osborne selected 11 items before proceeding to a self-service checkout where each one was scanned and placed into a bag.

The combined cost was $49.18, with CCTV footage then showing him leaving the store without paying.

"This is a store I visit three times every week. I simply went in to buy some dinner for my kids and got them a DVD too.

"A couple of weeks later some police came to my door because of shoplifting. Obviously I was embarrassed and went straight to the shop to pay up," Osborne reportedly told the Daily Telegraph.

Right.......nuff said

Hey mate, thanks for adding this, but going forward can you submit any news articles via "Submit News"

This just ensures it gets put in as content rather than just forum posts. Once I publish it, it also gets posted into the forums so no need to worry there either.

Cheers Mate

Dan link said:
Hey mate, thanks for adding this, but going forward can you submit any news articles via \"Submit News\"

This just ensures it gets put in as content rather than just forum posts. Once I publish it, it also gets posted into the forums so no need to worry there either.

Cheers Mate

Ok no worries.

Hahahahahahaha...nothing in it.....gold....imagine me jumping on this one of it were Lowey though ;)

I could just see him, doing a reconisense out of Soul Pattisen with a new pair of dentures !! LoL

I get sick of apologies and excuses.

Can people just say they did the wrong thing and got caught.

thanks eelcatcher. just ends up adding to the over all site and it's quality

I did it once - filled the boat tank up with petrol - put it in the boat & drove off - I got to the boat ramp & remembered - went back & paid. The people at the petrol station weren't very impressed with me though.

**** happens.

:)

The CEO is on the breadline because the fish-head eater Hayne has got all the Eels money.

Him making a mistake I can understand, but now he is trying to get off the charge.

From SMH - "Osborne has asked the police commissioner to use his powers to withdraw the notice and says if that is unsuccessful he will fight it in court."

If you shoplifted, then you shoplifted, no areas of grey in my mind.

He needs to man up and just cop it sweet, it's not like he can't afford the fine.

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
The CEO is on the breadline because the fish-head eater Hayne has got all the Eels money.

Don't forget that 'poore' bloke they paid heaven and earth for from the dragqueens.

Honest mistake I say, if he does it again then there is an issue. Poor guy, I mean if you or I did this and then apologized and payed up who would care? No-one really, yet today I have heard some Eels fans calling for him to be sacked... at least thats what I think they were saying, hard to understand a man with no teeth, little mastery of the english language and their head so far up J.Haynes arse that they can smell what he eats before its digested but still.

blitzkrieg link said:
Fitting name there, eelcatcher

It used to be Eagleman at the MWSE forum, but I got bored of it and decided to choose Eelcatcher coz of the number of Eels we tend to get in Manly.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2