NRL and Bon Jovi team up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
hey WAM havent seen you in a while , them fires anywhere near you?? ..

if they replace HOUSE with  team or turf  .. could work.. i liked how it started ..

jjai link said:
hey WAM havent seen you in a while , them fires anywhere near you?? ..

if they replace HOUSE with  team or turf  .. could work.. i liked how it started ..

All good this way mate.

Sooo,when they don't do anything,they're useless...and when they try something to bolster support,they're useless!Hmm!They can't really win,can they?

It's hardly the most amazing Bon Jovi song. I can;t see this as the marketing coup they are trying to pass it off as

Yeah but the purple pricks feature way too prominently throughout the clip (That is if this is the actual official clip).

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUbsKnw7pc8[/youtube]

I see that, as usual, we feature for about 4 nanoseconds in these clips. Flying under the radar again are we.

mickqld link said:
I see that, as usual, we feature for about 4 nanoseconds in these clips. Flying under the radar again are we.

That's cos our human highlight reel was out for the season after game 1

The measure of a songs quality for me is how good it would sound as a backing track to our boys lifting the trophy in early Oct.

I am yet to decide on this, but its true that it is no 'Simply the Best'.

Has to be a fan promo clip
NRL we will get about another 4 nanoseconds though
Perry's try vs Bulldogs 2009
Bailey getting poleaxed
Hodkinson kicking a ball 200metres dead
Farrar dropping yet another bomb....
B Stewart tackling Lote 5 metres short of a try
T Rex missing a tackle on the wing and taking
3 days to turn and watch instead of chase

I just heard the full song on tripleM's grill team and I don't mind it
though signing bonjovi for 3 years & having the same song may be a bit much though

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6