NRL - an unfair competion.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
I teach science to kiddies, fair tests, variables, controls and all that business.
Scientifically the 2012 schedule has produced an unfair advantage for the broncos having a extra variable in their favour over the first 5 weeks with a constant 7 day turn around allowing them premium recovery/preparation time.
There are variables we can't control in the competition, like the weather, but the broncos schedule is seriously advantageous and this is unfair to the 15 other teams. I think this needs to be addressed at the top level.
This is my rant. I'm done.

It's bull**** I know home games on Friday night would hurt the cowboys crowds but sure a cowboys away game could be the qld game on Friday night.

You just have to visit Ticketek to experience the advantage the Broncos have. It's nigh on impossible to buy a match ticket without having their membership package forced down your throat 3 times.

There should be one Friday night game only.
Only 2 7:30pm games on Saturday.
On Sunday, one game at noon, two games at 2pm, two games at 3pm.
No games on Monday.

The AFL don't have our ridiculous scheduling, so we should still be able to get a better deal.

After the draw is released, each home team should pick when they want to play and enter a second and third preference for members of the Commission to fairly arbitrate so that all teams are treated equally. this should all be resolved before the season starts.

Compare that to the current system. The Broncos bias is grossly unfair and heads should roll for allowing their unfair advantage.

silvertail said:
No games on Monday.

The AFL don't have our ridiculous scheduling, so we should still be able to get a better deal.

After the draw is released, each home team should pick when they want to play and enter a second and third preference for members of the Commission to fairly arbitrate so that all teams are treated equally. this should all be resolved before the season starts.

Compare that to the current system. The Broncos bias is grossly unfair and heads should roll for allowing their unfair advantage.
Absolutely! I think the boredom of employment related, situational isolation from family and friends could see me writing a letter on the subject to the Independent Commission.
I also have plans to write to the new Qld Premier asking him to explain how my family will be better off under his leadership.
I'm scaring myself. I think I need a hobby.
Go Manly!

Super League (I mean the NRL) only exists so Brisbane can have a comp to play in after they took over the game in the 1990s. What makes anyone think it is meant to be fair?

eagles2win said:
Roll with the punches baby!!

What ever doesn't kill will make us stronger

Ah come on! Let me revel in my whinge. It's valid and I've been bored this weekend.

hopefully the ARLC fix this scheduling bias and issues. With stornger talk about 2 extra teams in 2013/14, it could get worse.

niccipops said:
silvertail said:
No games on Monday.

I also have plans to write to the new Qld Premier asking him to explain how my family will be better off under his leadership.
Can-do is going to fix everything, there is nothing can-do, can't do..!!:)

Can-do is a Bongos supporter. He jogs around Brissie in his jersey. No wonder that poodle bit him.

niccipops said:
I teach science to kiddies, fair tests, variables, controls and all that business.
Scientifically the 2012 schedule has produced an unfair advantage for the broncos having a extra variable in their favour over the first 5 weeks with a constant 7 day turn around allowing them premium recovery/preparation time.
There are variables we can't control in the competition, like the weather, but the broncos schedule is seriously advantageous and this is unfair to the 15 other teams. I think this needs to be addressed at the top level.
This is my rant. I'm done.

Well they needed some help .. they lost Lockyer lol..

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4